Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

So I saw in an article the live audience for each show gets kicked out before the unmasking in order to protect from any spoilers.

There was only one shot of unmasked Nikki with "the audience", her from between the back of two heads. Also the unusual studio layout, with the audience not directly behind the "judges" would make sense.

There was only one shot of unmasked Nikki with "the audience", her from between the back of two heads. Also the unusual studio layout, with the audience not directly behind the "judges" would make sense.
Yes I noted the 'two heads' shot too. Carefully staged so that it would appear to be live, with audience reactions taped and edited in. If I was in the studio audience I would be very annoyed at not getting to see the money shot though.

Last edited:
The clues are stupid. Why give the titles of Vanessa Amorosi's first three singles (Have a Look, Absolutely Everybody and Shine) only for it not to be her?

And the Nikki Webster clues failed to mention strawberry kisses, surely the only thing anyone remembers her for.

I was glad it wasn't Vanessa though. She has a helluva voice, and the alien's vocals were not that strong..

We knew the wolf wouldn't go home tonight, he stays at least until he's sung 'Shallow'.

The clues are stupid. Why give the titles of Vanessa Amorosi's first three singles (Have a Look, Absolutely Everybody and Shine) only for it not to be her?

And the Nikki Webster clues failed to mention strawberry kisses, surely the only thing anyone remembers her for.

I mean there was that strawberry shake in the clues last night and the mention of the drink at the bar which is a Strawberry Kisses.

On another note, the Spider is absolutely killing me! I want to know who it is!

The robot is good. I wonder if it could be Natalie Bassingthwaighte. I can't remember what they said about her.
Was it the robot who sang that Lady Gaga song?

Back