Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

Nat B sings like a dog, so far nobody sounds as bad as her....

Another possible contender popped up on the Project, Jonny Ruffo brain cancer survivor

He is a sweet person,did well in Xfactor, his voice is nice but a bit weak,and he dances

Lion = certainly Kate Cebrano, can't stand her and I would know that voice anywhere
Saw her live when she was a teenager with that band, before she developed into an enormous EGO and scientologist wierdo
She was a lot smaller back then

Missed Wolf last night cooking dinner what did he sing?

Hard to keep this show going in such a small population, too easy to guess, hope we get some surprises, import and find more obscure people

Here is my guesses:

100% Know it is these celebs
Robot - Cody Simpson
Lion - Kate Cebrano
Wolf - Rob Mills

Pretty sure on these ones but could get surprised.
Monster - Gorgi Coghlon
Rhino - Wendall Sailor
Unicorn - Deni Hines

The ones I have no clue about.
Prawn - ?
Spider - ? (Not Kate Miller Heidke or Dami Im)
Dragon - ?

Unicorn = absolutely Denii Hynes, that vibratto in her voice is unmistakable, and if they don't all guess they are either hard of hearing or lying. or Dave Hughes/Lilo

I really love her voice, she was great when she was with Rockmelons, what happened to her career?
Is it her huge ego, generally unlikeable entitled nature as exposed on Celeb Apprentice?
She was an impossible diva

7's dumb dancing show beat it,I have never understood the love for that movie,nor the love of Swazye, weird looking guy

all i remember from that dirty dancing movie is that some of the girls in my drama class back in year 12 went absolutely gaga for it.

Reactions: kxk
The robot is good. I wonder if it could be Natalie Bassingthwaighte. I can't remember what they said about her.
Was it the robot who sang that Lady Gaga song?
I got mixed up, it's not the robot I was thinking about, that definitely is a male. I can't remember which one I was thinking of. Will have to wait and see on the next episode. The one I was meaning was definitely a female.

I got mixed up, it's not the robot I was thinking about, that definitely is a male. I can't remember which one I was thinking of. Will have to wait and see on the next episode. The one I was meaning was definitely a female.

Lady Gaga song was Nikki Webster aka Alien who has already been eliminated.

Lady Gaga song was Nikki Webster aka Alien who has already been eliminated.
Yup, I was just about to go back to last weeks post to see what I'd said about that Lady Gaga song. I got the alien mixed up with the robot. Obviously wasn't concentrating.
Thanks Affable 👍

Thinking about it, Kate Miller Heidke could be the spider. (Id look like an idiot if it was seeing as I’m such a massive fan that I’ve got her Eurovision crown tattooed 😂)

The clue about her father teaching her everything she knows. As her father was her school principal!

What's the best site to find out a celeb's real height?

I don't trust google because they have Tina Arena at 1.79 m and there is no way she is that tall.

Reactions: kxk
Back