Skip to main content

THE MASKED SINGER 2019

I noticed that Melissa Tkautz is one of the celebrities appearing on Celebrity Name Game this week. Now if I know how Australian TV works (and I don’t 😛) there could be some cross promotion thing going on. After all Gretel was on Friday’s ep. And Millsy is on next week as well who I suspect is the Wolf. Could Melissa be one of the singers?

I could only really see her voice being the Alien or the Spider? Hmm... 🤔

Robot sounded American at one point. Apparently Lindsay Lohan would at least know four of them so there could be some international celebrities in there that may be a shock for us who we thought would never go on a show like this.

I kind of got a Lincoln Lewis vibe with Robot so I am throwing his name in the mix. Some of the clues for Robot could fit him.

Monster is definitely Gorgi Coghlan. I noticed the monster said they deal with “serious matters”. That sounded like The Project to me straightaway and reading about Gorgi and the horses makes me 100% sure she is Monster. Monster is an adorable costume. ☺️

WHO’S RHINO?

Last edited:
I noticed that Melissa Tkautz is one of the celebrities appearing on Celebrity Name Game this week. Now if I know how Australian TV works (and I don’t 😛) there could be some cross promotion thing going on. After all Gretel was on Friday’s ep. And Millsy is on next week as well who I suspect is the Wolf. Could Melissa be one of the singers?

I could only really see her voice being the Alien or the Spider? Hmm... 🤔

Going on CNG could be about providing a cover story for them.

Millsy making "The Mint" reference with that "waiting for the country to call" line. A similar show to Call and Win.

So I saw in an article the live audience for each show gets kicked out before the unmasking in order to protect from any spoilers.

Back