Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

Well that's the thing.

Lawson is really only friends with Ryan and Sandy at this point.

David, who knows, he's an odd one.

I could maybe see Leo or someone being like, 'if they like each other, good for them.'

Anyone else though....

I think Cat is Lawson's only friend in the house.

I think Cat's going to have issues being employed after this. There is NOWAY any mother would want the first person to touch their child to be this home wrecker.

You're kidding, right?
Do you realise it's not the mothers that employee midwives?
Cat will easily be snapped up by the health system if she's got good midwifery experience. Her BB time will have nothing to do with it.
If she wants to stay where she was working before (and not leave for a media job) then I'd assume they would be holding her position for her. My position was held for me when I went volunteering overseas for 3 months. That was with Qld Health though

Hmm, the FB page's title for the video is "Lawson. Cat. The Kiss. What happens next splits the house in two!"

Next. So, it's not the kiss that divides? If not, then what? Or is it? Someone busts them, maybe? Or they go off together and the other HMs speculate on whether they will kiss or not, and that's what divides the house (some will say no Lawson wouldn't go there, he has a GF, while others will think it will happen).

Hell, maybe nobody finds out about it, and it's something completely different that splits the house in two. Another task maybe. We all know how 9 like to let us down and not deliver on their hype.

You're kidding, right?
Cat will easily be snapped up by the health system if she's got good midwifery experience. Her BB time will have nothing to do with it.
If she wants to stay where she was working before (and not leave for a media job) then I'd assume they would be holding her position for her. My position was held for me when I went volunteering overseas for 3 months. That was with Qld Health though
No no..I was implying, once the mother realises she's the midwife and tells them to get her out...she'll find it hard to be employed :)

I get what you mean, but when people request to have her replaced with another midwife then the hospital won't be keeping her on.
BUT that being said, I was joking :)

Good grief @natalia.

I wouldn't care if the midwife who delivered my child had been, as you put it, a "home wrecker". For starters, it would be irrelevant, and none of my business.

Guess that's your preference. Some mothers might not like it...

You're kidding, right?

This.

Her on-screen transgressions have nothing to do with her competence as a Midwife.

Though, I know (hope) you're joking ;)

No offence to Cat but I don't understand why Lawson has wandering eyes to begin with, puzzling to say the least.

Let's give Candice a bit of credit for brains and personality, and say that it's more than just wandering eyes.

I would say the reason is that he's in an artificial environment where many of usual stimulations and distractions are withheld.

That's another reason why I don't think he was told Candice broke up with him. How would BB even know? We only knew about Tahlia last year because she publicly announced it on Twitter. If that was my boyfriend in the house, the last person I'd think of discussing the state of my relationship with is some random from BB. I'm hoping that she broke up with him before this but if she didn't say anything before, why would she have this weekend?

All the excuses, even last time with the Sanctuary stuff. Is it that hard to believe that some people really are just narcissistic assholes with no regard for anyone other than themselves? The world is full of people like that. And there are some behaviours that there really isn't an excuse for.
I'm wondering if Candice seeing Lawson reading out that letter to his dad in the DR where she quickly mentioned her, made her so mad since he didn't even be bothered to write her a letter, considering what he had done with Cat, so she told BB Lawson was dumped?
Lawson's dad could have received the letter and passed on Lawson's message to her...maybe her response was enough for him to tell BB?

I'm wondering if Candice seeing Lawson reading out that letter to his dad in the DR where she quickly mentioned her, made her so mad since he didn't even be bothered to write her a letter, considering what he had done with Cat, so she told BB Lawson was dumped?
Lawson's dad could have received the letter and passed on Lawson's message to her...maybe her response was enough for him to tell BB?
It could've been. Although I'd be firmly in the camp of not giving him the pleasure of knowing. And again I don't think a person's first instinct after being dumped by their partner of 5 years would be to then go kiss the other woman, especially when on national tv. If anything you'd think it'd make him pause and think shit, what have they shown on the air and how can I try to redeem myself again? I better fake cry and stay the hell away from her until we get out of here.

I think it just bothers me that there keeps being excuses made for his behaviour, even ridiculous ones like the kissing noises were fake. It's like what does this guy have to do to finally convince people that he just genuinely didn't give a shit about how he was hurting Candice.

Good grief @natalia.

I wouldn't care if the midwife who delivered my child had been, as you put it, a "home wrecker". For starters, it would be irrelevant, and none of my business.
Yep this! I can say from my own experience I wouldn't have cared if my midwife had been sleeping with the whole street, as long as she got my babies out safe and healthy. But I think I get what natalia means about Cat being recognised.

I just hope they finally get called out on all of this! I want them to have to deal with what they have done really, instead of skitting around thinking they are playing such a good game and so smart and whatever else :shifty: And I hope it actually comes to something not like the rest of this series so far with 'ooh scandals!!! Oh wait no, not really'. I can't even remember what happened last week to be honest. I mean if they want to be family friendly then why not show that you can't just get away with being an idiot and think nothing is going to come of it? What a pair of jerks.

Back