Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

Imagine watching your boyfriend of 5 years sucking face like that with someone, no matter how rocky their relationship was when he went in? And on friggen national tv??!! My stomach turned from watching the vid and I don't even know either of these assholes. Jesus, that poor girl. I can only hope that they gave her the same heads up like they did Tahlia last year before releasing that clip. Surely they did.

Lawson is such a piece of shit. I don't care how much people bang on about Cat chasing him and how she should know better as she's 3o. He's either 2 or maybe even 1 year younger than Tully and no one made excuses for her. He knows what he's bloody doing and he's the one who has someone on the outside who not only has to watch this but live with the repercussions of his shitty behaviour in front of the whole country. To willingly treat someone like that is just despicable.
Thank you! My thoughts, my exact thoughts on all of this! To put her through that in front of the nation to see is beyond humiliating, but the betrayal like she did not even matter is worse. He was with her for five years... Five fucking years! That's a long time. They grew up with each other in those years and to do this- yeah nah, he is to be blamed more than anyone.

1412254314119_wps_9_public_photos_of_Lawson_o.jpg

No joke she's SO MUCH better looking. What was he thinking??

I think Cat's going to have issues being employed after this. There is NOWAY any mother would want the first person to touch their child to be this home wrecker.

And lawson....
1343617489429_570550.png

I just don't understand how Lawson can keep going between liking her, not liking her, saying nothing can happen, then something happens, then crying and saying he has a girlfriend and now obviously kissing Cat. The last ep was just about them saying they can no longer talk. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS.

Alcohol

Reactions: mad
I agree, it seems to show intent doesn't it. If I was his girlfriend, no way would I break up with him while he was still in the house. Aside from it being none of BBs or Australia's fkg business I wouldn't make it so easy for him, nor would I allow bb to cash in on my private life. And I'd want him to suffer for his actions and not give him a free pass to move on to to create a little onscreen love story. He's a prick and I'd want people to keep thinking that. I'd be a silent vindictive bitch and he would deserve it. I'd kick him to the curb the moment he got evicted but that's a whole other story.
That's another reason why I don't think he was told Candice broke up with him. How would BB even know? We only knew about Tahlia last year because she publicly announced it on Twitter. If that was my boyfriend in the house, the last person I'd think of discussing the state of my relationship with is some random from BB. I'm hoping that she broke up with him before this but if she didn't say anything before, why would she have this weekend?

All the excuses, even last time with the Sanctuary stuff. Is it that hard to believe that some people really are just narcissistic assholes with no regard for anyone other than themselves? The world is full of people like that. And there are some behaviours that there really isn't an excuse for.

This kiss looked like it was in the main bedroom, safe to say they don't care if anyone sees them. I have this feeling they werent that drunk...

Who would be with them on this charade?
Ryan
Sandra?
Alex M... :poto:

Well that's the thing.

Lawson is really only friends with Ryan and Sandy at this point.

David, who knows, he's an odd one.

I could maybe see Leo or someone being like, 'if they like each other, good for them.'

Anyone else though....

1412254314119_wps_9_public_photos_of_Lawson_o.jpg

No joke she's SO MUCH better looking. What was he thinking??

I think Cat's going to have issues being employed after this. There is NOWAY any mother would want the first person to touch their child to be this home wrecker.

And lawson....
1343617489429_570550.png
Candice is gooooooooooorgeous, absolutely. No offence to Cat but I don't understand why Lawson has wandering eyes to begin with, puzzling to say the least.

She's wifey material sure, if I were Laws I would've put a ring on 'that' a long time ago.

The one positive that Candice can take out of this is that she has dodged a bullet by not wasting any more time in being with Lawson, she's too good for him.

That's another reason why I don't think he was told Candice broke up with him. How would BB even know? We only knew about Tahlia last year because she publicly announced it on Twitter. If that was my boyfriend in the house, the last person I'd think of discussing the state of my relationship with is some random from BB. I'm hoping that she broke up with him before this but if she didn't say anything before, why would she have this weekend?

All the excuses, even last time with the Sanctuary stuff. Is it that hard to believe that some people really are just narcissistic assholes with no regard for anyone other than themselves? The world is full of people like that. And there are some behaviours that there really isn't an excuse for.
I agree. They have both shown they have no integrity. What they want seems far more important than any consideration for any other person. They could have waited until they got out, they chose to be arseholes.

Back