Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

At first I thought it was weird that he had that as one of the three pieces of information too. It looks like he's going in with the intention to cheat on her. But I guess there are other things you could do that would make someone break up with you - maybe if you'd embarrassed them in another way, or if she found someone new on the outside.
I agree, it seems to show intent doesn't it. If I was his girlfriend, no way would I break up with him while he was still in the house. Aside from it being none of BBs or Australia's fkg business I wouldn't make it so easy for him, nor would I allow bb to cash in on my private life. And I'd want him to suffer for his actions and not give him a free pass to move on to to create a little onscreen love story. He's a prick and I'd want people to keep thinking that. I'd be a silent vindictive bitch and he would deserve it. I'd kick him to the curb the moment he got evicted but that's a whole other story.

Holy shit.
1) Thats creepy how you found that photo
2) Cat has lost so much weight. Like she's a dime now. Especially for her age.

I didn't find the photo. It's been posted on this forum before, I think it was yesterday. But it is still an interesting photo.

I honestly don't have any respect for many of the housemates in this years house. Cat and Lawson are equally responsible for their actions and to be frank, they are both terrible people who have just made this poor girl's life a living nightmare, and they believe that because they're not on the so-called "outside" that it's okay?! It's real life inside the Big Brother house, and it confuses me when they all pretend like they're in this make believe fictional world.

I seriously hope that when they are evicted they're not welcomed "warmly" by the audience, and instead their reception into the stage is just one solitary clap from Sonia standing on the opposite side of the stage. They are despicable people and to be frank, I don't have much time for them this year - push them aside so we can see more of the other housemates (e.g. David, Priya, Marina). As much as Aisha was a total bitch, she did have a point about Lawson.

giphy.gif
My favourite post about all of this. Yes to it all!

But let's face it they are going to get a heap of cheers because the audience will be threatened to be kicked out I'm sure. Makes me that much more pissed off

Well hopefully the massive 21,000+ comments will convince them that there is some interest out there if they bother to put out something newsworthy. Dear God, even the housemates-sitting-on-the-floor montage brought in 129 comments (from people saying how fucking bored they were, admittedly). Feeling sorry for the poor 9Jumpin staff writer who pulled the short straw on that one...

Don't worry, Lawson is an arsehole but he going to be very sorry and I think he's going to pay dearly for thinking with his dick instead of his head. I've said before that Cat looks like she would have great potential in becoming a classic bunny boiler stalker. If he changes his mind either before or after he gets out of the house I doubt she'll let him just walk away. It's my guess he's got all kinds of stalking shit to deal with before he sees the end of Cat. It couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Don't worry, Lawson is an arsehole but he going to be very sorry and I think he's going to pay dearly for thinking with his dick instead of his head. I've said before that Cat looks like she would have great potential in becoming a classic bunny boiler stalker. If he changes his mind either before or after he gets out of the house I doubt she'll let him just walk away. It's my guess he's got all kinds of stalking shit to deal with before he sees the end of Cat. It couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Cat isn't a bunny boiler stalker.

Dear God, even the housemates-sitting-on-the-floor montage brought in 129 comments (from people saying how fucking bored they were, admittedly). Feeling sorry for the poor 9Jumpin staff writer who pulled the short straw on that one...

Trying to imagine the conversation they had before putting that up. "Hey guys, you know what would really bring the ratings up. We find all the photos of the housemates lying on the floor, AND WE MAKE A GALLERY OUT OF IT! Can't believe we never thought of this before!"

Back