Skip to main content

The kiss that divides the house

Well, have night off because of no daily show thread and look what happens! I only saw the promo for one HM being offered $ to self-evict. Does make you wonder if Lawson was offered $ to self-destruct. Silly boy.

Oh god imagine if that's why they kissed - BB offered Lawson money to kiss Cat and then self evict.

So what if this mess were prompted by finding out his gf dumped him? Sure, he would be "free," but 1) you don't go celebrate that sort of thing with a nationally televised makeout session; and 2) it doesn't make Lawson any less of a cheating asshole, as presumably she would have dumped him for being a cheating asshole. The FB comments trying to justify it are bonkers.

So what if this mess were prompted by finding out his gf dumped him? Sure, he would be "free," but 1) you dont go celebrate that sort of thing with a nationally televised makeout session; and 2) it doesn't make Lawson any less of a cheating asshole, as presumably she would have dumped him for being a cheating asshole. The FB comments trying to justify it are bonkers.
Thank you, so much. Like throwing salt in her wounds is somehow okay. As for FB, which I won't visit, I can only hope the posts are from a bunch of 12 year old kids, with no life experience.

No... Leo was fat. Cat was mad.. &
still is. !

Yes she was:

https://myspace.com/rebeccamullavey/mixes/classic-chrissy-nye-481348/photo/214949584

full.jpg

At first I thought it was weird that he had that as one of the three pieces of information too. It looks like he's going in with the intention to cheat on her. But I guess there are other things you could do that would make someone break up with you - maybe if you'd embarrassed them in another way, or if she found someone new on the outside.

I didnt get the feeling that he was THAT committed to his relationship on the outside. I hope this faux/showmance works out for them on the outside. I dont think Big Brother has ever had 2 previous contestants get married, has he? Its like The Farmer Wants a MidWife, but swap Farmer for Magician.

I didnt get the feeling that he was THAT committed to his relationship on the outside. I hope this faux/showmance works out for them on the outside. I dont think Big Brother has ever had 2 previous contestants get married, has he? Its like The Farmer Wants a MidWife, but swap Farmer for Magician.
Marty and Jess

ETA: I still have fucking nightmares about that show.

with the the controversy this kiss will create, BB will do all it can to keep these two around. i am more interested in the ratings on Tuesday than the kiss.

Back