Skip to main content

The Jury Villa - Discussion Thread

...hahaha!... he was in his element talking to himself for a full 9 minutes!... I'm sure that I counted him taking only 3 breaths during the whole thing lol!... cheers.
Nick is a High School English teacher so probably does have a lot to say....supposedly he has a lot to say at the final tribal council lol

...well it goes to show that Nick knew the show and understood how it works... just a shame that he went the way he did with his knowledge... he's probably the only real devotee of show that's watched it before out of all of them... I'm going to miss him in that camp... cheers.
Nick even had a Survivor themed 21st b'day party lol

Ah Conner, the constant dibber-dobber who dropped Kylie in it from the start. Mind you, watching that, I'd have a hard time living with her under any circumstances, no "off" switch.

Nick seems a lot more chilled outside of the game.
Kylie seems a good decent person, but I still don't understand why she didn't make a move. She admits that she knew she would never connect with the mean girls, yet she stuck with them anyway. What good are morals when the people you are enabling don't display them in return? At least she calls out the useless ones, and gives a reason why Brooke may deserve to win.

...Kylie to Nick ..."look at you... (Nick without the beard) you look 10 years younger and 5 times more arrogant!"... lol!... pure gold!... cheers.

...jeez!... that food looks so delicious on that table... I wish that I was there... yum!... I'm laughing at how Nick is showing Kylie around as if it's HIS place lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
Ct68sfrXYAEzjFp.jpg

Great episode of the jury villa. Nice to see Sue and Nick resolve their issues.

...yeah I was thinking the same thing... it would be really great if they had a mini side show online showing the evicted jurors just hanging out together and talking about the days events... it would give us an extra insight as to who they will vote for as the eventual winner and also their reasons as to why too... just a suggestion... lol!... cheers.

Did the pre jurors get a trip or did they just fly home? Maybe they got to stay stThat resort for a night or two at least to get cleaned up.

...yeah I was thinking the same thing... it would be really great if they had a mini side show online showing the evicted jurors just hanging out together and talking about the days events... it would give us an extra insight as to who they will vote for as the eventual winner and also their reasons as to why too... just a suggestion... lol!... cheers.
I'm looking forward to see Sam and Nick after Sam is evicted. He can't be too much longer now. What a twit Sam is. I wonder if he understands it now.

Can't see this but Sue annoyed me on the show, played with her emotions rather than being more considered. Kylie tried to ally with the girls, when they weren't interested she should have tried another move

I'm looking forward to see Sam and Nick after Sam is evicted. He can't be too much longer now. What a twit Sam is. I wonder if he understands it now.

...Sam is as thick as a plank of wood Rose711... he will NEVER understand it... (unless the girls give him permission to of course)... cheers.

Did the pre jurors get a trip or did they just fly home? Maybe they got to stay stThat resort for a night or two at least to get cleaned up.
I'm not sure, but I would have thought they would keep them all in Samoa until taping finishes so the friends/families of the contestants don't catch wind of how long they lasted in the game? It's a bit obvious if you arrive back in Australia less than a week after going to be on the show.

Back