Skip to main content

The Jury Villa - Discussion Thread

...I've only just posted this in the 'Photoshop' thread but then thought that perhaps it should've been here perhaps instead?... as I said in that thread... "I'm not too sure if anyone else has picked this up from when Sue entered the 'Jury Villa' but as she was hugging Nick I noticed something moving behind Kylie... I wonder who it was?"... so!... any theories peoples?... cheers.

CASE-OF-THE-RUNNING-GIRL.gif

I'm not sure, but I would have thought they would keep them all in Samoa until taping finishes so the friends/families of the contestants don't catch wind of how long they lasted in the game? It's a bit obvious if you arrive back in Australia less than a week after going to be on the show.
What they apparently do in the American version is to keep them at Ponderosa until the jury phase starts...then send them on a trip until the show taping ends to keep them out of trouble. What they do here I dont know but its probably similar.

Can't watch it, but fake idols have been created a few times before on Survivor and they sometimes work and sometimes don't. Also someone once pretended an actual idol was still valid when it no longer was. Fake idols are a possible means of someone in trouble trying to preserve their place, and the host/producers play along with it until it's actually presented after the vote.

Here was a case where a contestant was fooled by the other players into thinking that he actually had a valid immunity idol....some of the comments while voting are hilarious....and loud. Massive Crystal's comments could be probably be heard back in North America. Some of these people HATED each other and still do to this day.

Here was a case where a contestant was fooled by the other players into thinking that he actually had a valid immunity idol....some of the comments while voting are hilarious....and loud. Massive Crystal's comments could be probably be heard back in North America. Some of these people HATED each other and still do to this day.

I loved Survivor Gabon, one of my favourite seasons. So many memorable people, both good and bad. That tribal council was hilarious. I love Crystal "EAT YO RICE!" Cox.

Wow! So Randy thought he had a real immunity idol? That is crazy!

CuUm5pJXgAAWIMg.jpg

JL : "This isn't school camp, it's Survivor. I want to see big moves, someone giving this game the respect it deserves."

AMEN! Sadly I don't think any of the remaining players have it in them.

JL : "This isn't school camp, it's Survivor. I want to see big moves, someone giving this game the respect it deserves."

AMEN! Sadly I don't think any of the remaining players have it in them.
I'm betting on Flick or Krystie here. Maybe Brooke but I think Brooke thinks she can win against anyone so she won't fear them and won't flip on the alliance.
The boys Sam and Matt won't.
But Kyrstie won't make the finals without making a move and Flick can't beat Brooke.

LOL @ being worried about the reception for all the people she voted off, also very, very pissed at Flick, and they probably won't be friends out of the game now.
@Mr Stickyfingers that phantom woman shows up in Brooke's vid, just as she goes into the bathroom!

LOL @ being worried about the reception for all the people she voted off, also very, very pissed at Flick, and they probably won't be friends out of the game now.
@Mr Stickyfingers that phantom woman shows up in Brooke's vid, just as she goes into the bathroom!
If she was worried that they won't be glad to see her, how did they think they would vote for her?

Brooke said she wants El and Lee to win (despite attempting to blindside El). As @timmydownawell pointed out, she also wants Sam or Matt to win. How is Flick betraying Brooke any worse than Brooke betraying El? "The person to blame is Flick" indeed. "I'm leaving here with my head held high". Really? What goes around comes around. She played a mean game, own it, don't pretend it was a noble one.

For me, Brooke is the first one who hasn't come across as likeable in the Villa. She seems just as cocky and ruthless as she did in the game.

Back