Skip to main content

The Jimmy Savile case - Gary Glitter arrrested

OMG.... Is it Rolf Harris?????
I thought it was a funny joke, he would never have crossed my mind.... OMG!!!!
He looks so squeaky clean.
Sorry [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] when I read your post I thought you were joking.

Would the words.... ROCK ON be a clue?

Please say... NOOOOOO!!!!
I don't want to believe it!!

...'Rock On' reminds me of this song from David Essex... a great performer (in the musical sense)... I hope it's not him... I'll be shattered... **Sticky prays not**... cheers.

[video=youtube;NgcYfKw0_TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgcYfKw0_TI[/video]

...'Rock On' reminds me of this song from David Essex... a great performer (in the musical sense)... I hope it's not him... I'll be shattered... **Sticky prays not**... cheers.

[video=youtube;NgcYfKw0_TI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgcYfKw0_TI[/video]

Someone on another forum said David Essex...... and I died just a little inside.
I did find some info that Rolf Harris was questioned and he is in his 80's, that would fit the clues given so far, David is much younger, pleeeeease don't let it be David.... Love that song!!!!!

[video=youtube;HmL3m2zcoOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HmL3m2zcoOI[/video]

Ohhhh my........

No he's creepy, no icon around here.

Aus kids tv in the early days was riddled with creepy old men doing kids shows too - how many of them were icky?
Zig & Zag - yuck, one has been accused/maybe charged with offences against kids. Met his daughter who is a clown.
Happy Hammond - weird check suit guy
Ventriloquist with Gerry Gee
John Michael Howson and crew
And more..........................

Kind of odd daggy old blokes boring kids. But that Brit guy looks demented, why would let that near a kid?

I find it difficult to consider child molesters as the same species as us.

They live in opposite world - every instinct in every pore of any normal human body is geared to PROTECT kids.

He was questioned for five hours under caution (so recorded) and his house raided.

The sex offences he's being questioned about may not be related to Savile but may be his own victims, young or adult... another beeb producer has been arrested for offences on adult women... interview with caution means he's def. not just a witness.

Would you become suicidal when you're innocent? Seems an odd response as he hasn't even been charged yet.

I would never have thought.....

Guess we need to wait and see what the outcome will be.

This is getting to the point of becoming a potential witch hunt...

Innocent people might be charged and it will become a he said /she/he said affair. Unless they can find evidence that is foolproof

Innocent people might be charged and it will become a he said /she/he said affair. Unless they can find evidence that is foolproof

I sniff a conspiracy afoot. Why are they only going after the dead and half dead when there are bigger fish to fry.
And even here the various inquiries have very limited terms of reference.

And I know these things go high up and are well orchestrated. Even here....

So where is the real fire????

If that's truly the way you feel then why TF did you post his identity when you know he hasn't been charged with anything? There has to be a bloody good reason all reference to him has disappeared from the media which everyone else here seemed to have realized, hence no-one posting his name or even vaguely hinting who it was. It didn't seem to bother you at all that he may have been innocent and had no charges against him when you were trying to grab a bit of attention for yourself by identifying him.

It's a bit late now to pretend you are worried about peoples innocence.

Louis has a way of ferreting out the biggest weirdos out there, doesn't he. I saw the one he did on the Westboro Church a few weeks ago too. I really don't know how he does the interviews without telling them they are total nutcases. In his Savile interview, he Jimmy certainly elicited a few emotional responses from the viewer but trust wasn't one of them.

I love Louis doco's, he has a really lovely way about him. Maybe Jen Aniston is marrying the wrong Theroux ??? ;)

No they won't it's fun on there...... I am surprised about poor old Mr Wobbleboard, the last name I expected to see mentioned.

Whirlpool is full of nasty people who hate women, actually they just hate full stop.

Why do you think it's a witch hunt? seems a strange statement.

Not wobbles.. - OMG I am so surprised to hear that. Never thought about the old men/kids on tv shows before. Please tell me Daryl Somers is still a good guy!

Not wobbles.. - OMG I am so surprised to hear that. Never thought about the old men/kids on tv shows before. Please tell me Daryl Somers is still a good guy!

You don't know that the other person is not a good guy still. He hasn't been charged with anything.

And don't forget that the ones who have been charged weren't old men when they committed a lot of these abuses. They were young guys who thought it was ok to bang or grope anything because they were famous and now it's coming back to bit them in the arse - as it should..

Whirlpool is full of nasty people who hate women, actually they just hate full stop.

That's what one gets due to 98% of the ITN forum posters being ALP / Greenazi supporters and 89% forum posters being either public "servants" or generally tax payer supported.

Folk like me just go in there every now and then to poke 'em with a stick to watch 'em wobble in order to determine how much closer to "idiocrazy" the world has slipped.

As to whether "electrolytes" are involved is another matter.

[youtubevid]-Vw2CrY9Igs[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Back