Skip to main content

The Jimmy Savile case - Gary Glitter arrrested

no way!!! if its who i think it is by the non clue

It's not. There have been no clues given in this thread that are even remotely close. DS said it most certainly isn't who he was hinting at.

I agree teens will have sex with each other however I think grown (older) men could act in a responsible adult way and show some restraint and decline the offer of sex from teenagers.

Most would decline but then since the state makes it legal some will do it. They're not breaking the law, just exercising bad taste.

If anyone wants a catch up on whats been happening there is a lot of info on wiki. I know not to trust anything on wiki but it would probably be as accurate as anything in the media at the moment.

It talks about the Louis Theroux interview with Jimmy. I saw it when it was on tv earlier this year and the guy was skin crawly. (Jimmy, not Louis) Louis asked about paedophila accusations and he just brushed it aside like it was nothing. Louis tried to persue it but it was like talking to a brick wall. He really did seem like he thought that normal rules did not apply to him. Anyway..here's the wiki link. Take it with a grain of salt but it will give an idea of the background story. A lot of Aussies probably don't really know who Jimmy Savile is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal

edit: FYI, the person interviewed today is not mentioned in the article so if that's the only reason you want to look, then you won't find it there. Not at the time of my typing this, anyway.

I watched that Louis interview the other day Wynter, posted something in the Interesting Documentaries thread about it. Just in the first few minutes of it, he said he can do anything, get anything, that you could trust him with anything.

I watched that Louis interview the other day Wynter, posted something in the Interesting Documentaries thread about it. Just in the first few minutes of it, he said he can do anything, get anything, that you could trust him with anything.

Louis has a way of ferreting out the biggest weirdos out there, doesn't he. I saw the one he did on the Westboro Church a few weeks ago too. I really don't know how he does the interviews without telling them they are total nutcases. In his Savile interview, he Jimmy certainly elicited a few emotional responses from the viewer but trust wasn't one of them.

He did a follow-up with Westboro too, both were quite interesting.

Most would decline but then since the state makes it legal some will do it. They're not breaking the law, just exercising bad taste.

Bad judgement. Sex may be legal at 16/17 but society still expects much older people to be mindful of young people.

Can someone pulleeze give a decent fkn clue? Where's the legal problem in saying, "I read it was....." or "Someone tweeted......"

Can someone pulleeze give a decent fkn clue? Where's the legal problem in saying, "I read it was....." or "Someone tweeted......"

Wobbleboards.....Funny his name was mentioned on Whirlpool lots. But the clue from me is Wobbleboards and "tie me kangaroo down sport"

Would the words.... ROCK ON be a clue?

Please say... NOOOOOO!!!!
I don't want to believe it!!

Back