• Female

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Male

Votes: 58 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting a housemate that WOULDN'T have any connections with ex housemates - BOY WAS THAT A BIG CALL... That would never happen.... Of course he knows Sam Wallace

He sounds like a massive fuckwit, I lol'd at his Facebook page when he wrote "had an amazing time shooting for a national wide catalogue with a tv commercial and online video as well", cause it sounds exactly like it was ripped from the Kim Kardashian iPhone game! Bitch, I play that game too!

As soon as I saw the promo, my first thought was that Jake better make some room...cuz he is going to be sharing that closet soon. That's what my gut says...and that bitch has a loud mouth. Anyway, some posts seem to hint at this...as well. If that is true, he will do a much more convincing job than others that he "loves the ladies" (the intruder doth protest too much, methinks).

He is being put in there as single, straight eye-candy for the girls to fight over...that is what he will try to do. He looks like he is going to be a douche...so it might be entertaining to see which girl's are desperate enough to go for it. I have already posted in the doppelganger thread...because he reminds me of "Dexter Morgan"...although the secret he is hiding in the closet isn't a locked kill-trunk.

Last edited:
He sounds like a massive fuckwit, I lol'd at his Facebook page when he wrote "had an amazing time shooting for a national wide catalogue with a tv commercial and online video as well", cause it sounds exactly like it was ripped from the Kim Kardashian iPhone game! Bitch, I play that game too!

Either way, I bet it will be a huge let-down. I honestly can't think of any intruder worth remembering...except Vesna...she was the reason 2005 is my favorite season.

lol omg as soon as I saw the topic I was like hmmm that makes me think of that dude from come date with me. I read the thread and boom. basically I'm psychic from thread topics as to who housemates really are. also he's going to be a boring contestant boo :(

Totally hot. Some nice eye candy. My gaydar is pinging off the charts. So it looks like Dion might be getting the boot, eh?

it needs to be someone who can make a lot of conflict, with a 4 week immunity from noms, the house is way too boring atm

Yeah... it's crystallising for me now. I remember him from Come Dine With Me. He was raised by a lesbian couple whom he adored. I did like him mentioning this and for being so open and proud about his mum and her partner.

I do agree with others here and found him arrogant with an over-inflated opinion of himself on the show. Love an accent though.

If he can get Sandra's attention off Sam, he'll start off in my good books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back