Skip to main content

The I love ben thread

Ben's alter ego and apparently it excuses any bitchy behaviour from him. If people annoy him he can't help himself, Brenda takes over and lashes out on his behalf. lol

But the HMs understand satire so it's all good.

I would not be offended if I knew that it was not used in malice but since you're a nasty homophobic Anti-Ben troll who's purpose of existence is to troll his threads and harass him on twitter (dont deny you haven't been because i found you and WILL expose you if you do deny it), then yes it is incredibly offensive.

Hopefully you'll be banned soon so goodbye :)

If anybody can be accused of trolling it is you. You've repeatedly hurled personal insults at me for no apparent reason other than not licking the arsehole of your favourite housemate Ben.

FYI this is a public forum where posters are entitled to express their own opinions about each individual housemate. It's your problem if you can't handle other posters not sharing a misplaced affection for the resident psychopath.

As a matter of fact that it what I was asking.

Glad to be of help.

But the HMs understand satire so it's all good.

Estelle and Ray would beg to differ on that I reckon.

FWI I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ben making it to the Final 5 and be forced to interact with individuals he so clearly believes are beneath him in the last few weeks.

I definitely don't want him out in the upcoming evictions, he's good value for the time being though I do want some of his sidekicks (namely Stacey) kicked out as soon as possible.

Watching him squirm would be priceless, especially after he's finally evicted and realises how much he is despised and Ray is loved. :D

FWI I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ben making it to the Final 5 and be forced to interact with individuals he so clearly believes are beneath him in the last few weeks.

I definitely don't want him out in the upcoming evictions, he's good value for the time being though I do want some of his sidekicks (namely Stacey) kicked out as soon as possible.

Watching him squirm would be priceless, especially after he's finally evicted and realises how much he is despised and Ray is loved. :D

Yeah i said in another thread about how funny it would be if he was stuck with Bradley, ray and Estelle at the end.

Anyway I've really been sick of the stuff he has been saying lately towards Estelle in particular and it has made me regret voting to save someone who I thought was just a funny harmless guy, but I did see something from him then which I found funny.

Big brother has opened the chat room and Estelle and Angie have gone in, and Ben was confirming something that bb said. Bb said something like 'did I say that?' Ben then says something like 'no, but you also didn't take your medication today which has left you incredibly angry.' now that.. that is funny Ben that I can deal with.

Anyway he's been thrown in the punishment room now for being rude to big brother.

His chat with Zoe about needing to put herself first is another example of why I love him.

LOL I've never seen something so fake.
Do you realise Ben bitched to Charne about Zoe? Do you think he'd be speaking with the same sincerity if Charne wasn't evicted?

His chat with Zoe about needing to put herself first is another example of why I love him.

I saw that but if he does things like that i just wonder why couldn't he couldnt treat Estelle with the same kindness or at least more respect.

Whatever! I like Ben, so what!? I do not see what you are seeing and therefore we will continue to disagree. Big whoop, move on.

It's not head in sand, I just have an opposite view to you. I like Ben, you don't. I don't think anyone is being bullied, you do. I want Estelle evicted next but that is it, I don't hate her she is just a young fool in my eyes, she isn't in yours.

We don't see eye to eye and likely won't so why the need to antagonise each other?

I don't think it's clear cut bullying but there's definitely isolation and pack mentality going on.
Not sure how you don't see it...it's pretty obvious...and yeah I have a problem with people who condone this sort of behaviour so I will object.
It's not like I follow you around the forums, in fact I try and ignore your Ben apologist posts as best I can.

[MENTION=4082]supermonster[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] please report [MENTION=28562]Connoisseur[/MENTION] for using the word "fag" in that post above so we can finally get him banned.

Oh! Puh-leeze! That really didn't seem homophobic or hatred-inciting to me. My friends have called me a fag-hag and I've taken it as a sign of affection! Even though I'm way more hag than fag.

Oh! Puh-leeze! That really didn't seem homophobic or hatred-inciting to me. My friends have called me a fag-hag and I've taken it as a sign of affection! Even though I'm way more hag than fag.

He's a serial Ben hater and has been using homophobic slurs and insults based on Bens homosexuality. It's the intent behind "fag hag" not the actual use of it.

LOL I've never seen something so fake.
Do you realise Ben bitched to Charne about Zoe? Do you think he'd be speaking with the same sincerity if Charne wasn't evicted?

Yeah, 'cause he's talked to Zoe about how he didn't get her at first and thought they wouldn't get along but now he really likes her.

If he was that fake why doesn't he just fake affection to Estelle? He likes who he likes and he doesn't like who he doesn't. Of course, I can see how this will all be rationalised by an anti-Bender as some sort of grand scheme.

I don't think it's clear cut bullying but there's definitely isolation and pack mentality going on.
Not sure how you don't see it...it's pretty obvious...and yeah I have a problem with people who condone this sort of behaviour so I will object.

Yeah, there's a pack mentality. It's called group dynamics. Sometimes it's not pretty. It's not as ugly as unapologetic and non-ironic comparisons of HMs to...

Adolf Hitler.

I try and ignore your Ben apologist posts as best I can.

Head in sand tactic huh? Good luck with that.

Back