Skip to main content

The I love ben thread

His quip about Estelle waiting for someone to transfer in from another school so she could have a friend was both an accurate observation of what was happening and said in front of just about the whole household. Yet he gets accused of "bitching behind everyone's backs".

Some of the HM's said to Ava, we will leave you alone for 5 mins, so you can unpack etc & Ava thanked them.

When they went to leave, Estelle stayed. (that's why Ben said that comment)

Ben haters gtfo, k thx.

<3<3<3 Ben <3<3<3

Still thinking he's awesome.

Did you seriously just say I was homophobic? Or calling you one? Never even implied it. I don't give a rats ass if Ben is gay, straight, bisexual, asexual or a klingon.

I take a look at myself in the mirror every day and I am happy with what I see and who I am.

Is it really hate to dislike a hateful horrible person?

Thinking the person horrible is the end process of exhibiting the hate. Everything Ben does is relayed through a filter of assuming he's _insert noxious attribute here_.

Every action comes to acquire an assumed motive, invariably an evil one. Every utterance is part of a cunning plan or scheme. If another HM corroborates his feelings on someone it's not their own mind working independently but due to him seeding ideas. He is convicted of crimes with a litany of evidence comprising half remembered de-contextualised recounting and statements of prejudice and exaggeration.

Ben is being subjected to a witch hunt frustrated by the lack of a ready pyre and not so much as a habeus corpus for the witch in question. What's left but to keep demanding he's a horrible person.

It's obvious who the 'fag hags' on this site are. :D

I can't think of any other 'demographic' who'll willingly enter into friendship with someone like Ben. The rest of us would just steer well clear of the guy for fear of ever being on the 'wrong side' of Brenda. lol

Last edited:
up_all_night did you miss the thread title?

tumblr_ma7ndfCzs81rv2kwl.gif

I can't think of any other 'demographic' who'll willingly enter into friendship with someone like Ben. The rest of us would just steer well clear of the guy for fear of ever being a on the 'wrong side' of Brenda. lol

Reported.

[MENTION=4082]supermonster[/MENTION] [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] please report [MENTION=28562]Connoisseur[/MENTION] for using the word "fag" in that post above so we can finally get him banned.

I can't think of any other 'demographic' who'll willingly enter into friendship with someone like Ben. The rest of us would just steer well clear of the guy for fear of ever being a on the 'wrong side' of Brenda. lol

It's usually difficult to take the anti Ben hysteria seriously, but this is different. I seriously want a t-shirt that says: for fear of the wrong side of Brenda

Taking it out context aren't you? That's a popular term to describe women who like hanging around gay males, no malice was intended.

I would not be offended if I knew that it was not used in malice but since you're a nasty homophobic Anti-Ben troll who's purpose of existence is to troll his threads and harass him on twitter (dont deny you haven't been because i found you and WILL expose you if you do deny it), then yes it is incredibly offensive.

Hopefully you'll be banned soon so goodbye :)

Is the Brenda thing a reference to Brenda on 90210?

Ben's alter ego and apparently it excuses any bitchy behaviour from him. If people annoy him he can't help himself, Brenda takes over and lashes out on his behalf. lol

And as a matter of fact 90210 is where he got the name of his alter ego from.

Back