Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

There's nothing that implies they're housemates. They're only referred to as 'power players'. So they could be there for some kind of task. I don't believe BB would be stupid enough to put in an additional 4 housemates when this season was only supposed to be 80 days long.

9968cda792c1070b0263ed7ec43ae931_400x400.jpeg

penny Protected Tweets
@penny_higgs
Dancer,high kicks,hair flicks,new kicks.coffee,music & love.I'm sensitive,but strong,I don't follow trends,I don't always fit in,but I like that.peaceout! xx

Melbourne

Peace off.

There's nothing that implies they're housemates. They're only referred to as 'power players'. So they could be there for some kind of task. I don't believe BB would be stupid enough to put in an additional 4 housemates when this season was only supposed to be 80 days long.

http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-49/shake-things-up/

Four new players guaranteed to rock the Big Brother House!

This Monday FOUR new powerhouse players arrive and just like Sonia has hinted, "They're the four next door!"

Four new forces to be reckoned with, new blood, new energy... these incoming Housemates will change everything!

Welcome to a new era of Big Brother! And just how will it impact the game? You'll have to be watching to find out!

I think so too. I don't get what the "next door" aspect could mean yet either.

Thing is, with the way the show has been so far this year, I'm not really excited or that interested in finding out tbh. I'm just already prepared to be let down...

I bet when he appears on the show he no longer wears glasses.

I think so too. I don't get what the "next door" aspect could mean yet either.

Thing is, with the way the show has been so far this year, I'm not really excited or that interested in finding out tbh. I'm just already prepared to be let down...
maybe those 4 power players will stay in the Sanctuary Suite, and only come into the house to do challenges and/or hang out, until the public or HM's decide which 1-2 to keep? or maybe they win their place to stay by doing various challenges?

THIS is what they think will save a clearly struggling season of Big Brother. If only they'd actually listen to viewers and find a way to give us more content, on any of Channel 9s three channels. (9, Go & Gem)

I love how basically every post from BB's social media pages is filled with comments about how Channel 9 have ruined the show.

These 4 HM's will do nothing. BB 2014 is doomed ... I truly don't think anything can salvage it! I'll be very surprised to see it return in 2015!

I do wonder if an intruder/new housemate could win this year... IF they're actually worth watching.

They dont have much competition. I hope one of the blokes makes a play for Aisha and one of the women makes a play for Lawson, that might shake things up a bit.

Wouldnt anyone with any sort of a decent reputation outside the house, risk irreparably harming it, by stooping so low as this, for more publicity? I'm not a believer that any publicity is better than none.

The jello has shifted - probably needs to go to Beaurepaires for a boob alignment or some retreads.... could be as easy as some air... hook up the nip to the air pressure thingy & pump 'em up....
It's freaky whatever it is.

I know I should be excited for A NEW ERA of Big Brother. But I'm so not. Just more vanilla sub 30 housemates and recycled ones to boot.

Back