Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

all it did was guarantee the strongest housemate immunity, let him listen to other hms private bb diary room chats, let him know he was popular with the public so no need to change his game plan,... basically for no good reason the strongest housemate was picked to be given a bunch of huge advantages. at least pull a name out the hat for it. or not do it at all was boring anyway, there was not even any shock from the hms
feels like its interfered with/ruined the point of the game. and w/ no entertainment value.

Did they tell him he received the most save votes??? Or simply just say his eviction was fake? He might work out he is popular but I didn't think they actually told him he got the most saves did they???

Did they tell him he received the most save votes??? Or simply just say his eviction was fake? He might work out he is popular but I didn't think they actually told him he got the most saves did they???

I think they said Australia voted for him - pretty much saying he was the most popular

It would have been far better to have had all the HMs up for nomination for this particular exercise.

Back