Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Tomorrow night this begins...

Written, directed,produced by Russell T Davies.......has to be fantastic, RTD is a genius,and hell how lucky that he relaunched NuWho....miss his exciting productions..........

Years & Years, SBS 8.30pm Wednesday Nov 6
You must have seen the adds???Emma Thompson looking fierce

2019-10-10_1122.jpg

mine = SURVIVOR, yes thank you
I expected TAR, Sagittarius are supposed to love travel and adventure

Far out, an elusive Aquarius.........I have never met an Aquarius, so weird
Ever noticed your personal/family/work interactions and acquaintances tend to be clumps of just a handful of star signs???

I have loads of Taurus/Pisces/Cancer and Gemini in my life, and a few Scorpios
And apparently there are fewer Pisces born than any other sign

Well yes astrology and any of that silly stuff is utter crap, still a bit of fun just meant for silly stuff

What sign are you @reepbot?
I happen to like my sign and it looks cool that is is far as it goes, being a crab or a goat must suck

Far out, an elusive Aquarius.........I have never met an Aquarius, so weird
Ever noticed your personal/family/work interactions and acquaintances tend to be clumps of just a handful of star signs???

I have loads of Taurus/Pisces/Cancer and Gemini in my life, and a few Scorpios
And apparently there are fewer Pisces born than any other sign
I'm an Aquarian.
I seem to be surrounded by Sagittarians, Capricorns, Cancerians and a few more Aquarians - with a few Virgos thrown in.

Reactions: kxk
Interesting that The Block finale last night totally dominated the ratings but failed to rate a single mention on here (until now, my bad).

Reactions: kxk
Interesting show, hope the couple we saw on a date with common interests works

OMG home today watching Dateline repeat, about how USA treats the ill.
Bastards don't care
So young/old, everyone, dies from not having something as basic as insulin
The cost of medicines, like those on our PBS, that cost us $6,,,,,,,,,cost them hundreds

This bit....they travel to Canada,where they can gets scripts for an affordable price
And prices are rising, trippling in USA.....what a shit country, the way they don't care for everyone, only the rich survive - and they just accept and ignore people dying. WTF

Back