Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Oh god. I missed Hinch's and Creasey's chases.

Hinch is smart so I was surprised he was eliminated but that makes sense now.

Yes, I think Hinch actually got every question right, but 3 of them didn't count. He was certainly the smartest person there tonight, but with slow reflexes.I think possibly he couldn't hear very well either.

One thing that I don't like about AGT this season is that the public had NO SAY until the Top 4. It was all up to the judges. Also the winner is overrated.

One thing that I don't like about AGT this season is that the public had NO SAY until the Top 4. It was all up to the judges. Also the winner is overrated.

I agree. The judges choose the 4 they want (all female, all one person acts), then the public decide the most talented person in Australia
pole dancer
?
Plus, no one in my State was allowed to vote, as soon as Ricki Lee said the lines were open, a message came up for us saying the lines are now closed.

I watched about 5 mins of the 90210 remake. They are all referring to their real life names rather than their characters, and 90210 as a tv show "reunion", which is odd.

what was the best dogs?

were they all good doggy woggies?

Labrador was #1.
Poodle was #15.
Others in the top 25 I can recall : labradoodle, shih-tzu, pomeranian, jack russell, greyhound, red dog type dog, king charles cavalier, staffy, rottweiler, german shepherd, chihuahua, Molly Meldrum's dog Ziggy, Yvie Jones' dogs.,

Labrador was #1.
Poodle was #15.
Others in the top 25 I can recall : labradoodle, shih-tzu, pomeranian, jack russell, greyhound, red dog type dog, king charles cavalier, staffy, rottweiler, german shepherd, chihuahua, Molly Meldrum's dog Ziggy, Yvie Jones' dogs.,

hooray for the shih-tzu

and the maltese

Ridiculous!! Much better dogs than Rottweillers.

I'm not really a dog person, though I don't dislike them unless they are snappy or aggressive.
The only dog I ever had was a beagle, who got shot.
I once housesat with a huge Rottweiler and 2 Jack Russells. The Rottweiler farted constantly and the Jack Russells were yappy, but they were all ok, friendly dogs.

I watched about 5 mins of the 90210 remake. They are all referring to their real life names rather than their characters, and 90210 as a tv show "reunion", which is odd.

That's because it was never meant to be a remake. It's a meta look at the lives of the actual actors trying to get a revival up and running, rather than what the characters in the original show are up to now.

Back