• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Oh god. I missed Hinch's and Creasey's chases.

Hinch is smart so I was surprised he was eliminated but that makes sense now.
Yes, I think Hinch actually got every question right, but 3 of them didn't count. He was certainly the smartest person there tonight, but with slow reflexes.I think possibly he couldn't hear very well either.

Affable

One thing that I don't like about AGT this season is that the public had NO SAY until the Top 4. It was all up to the judges. Also the winner is overrated.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
One thing that I don't like about AGT this season is that the public had NO SAY until the Top 4. It was all up to the judges. Also the winner is overrated.
I agree. The judges choose the 4 they want (all female, all one person acts), then the public decide the most talented person in Australia
pole dancer
?
Plus, no one in my State was allowed to vote, as soon as Ricki Lee said the lines were open, a message came up for us saying the lines are now closed.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I watched about 5 mins of the 90210 remake. They are all referring to their real life names rather than their characters, and 90210 as a tv show "reunion", which is odd.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
what was the best dogs?

were they all good doggy woggies?
Labrador was #️1.
Poodle was #️15.
Others in the top 25 I can recall : labradoodle, shih-tzu, pomeranian, jack russell, greyhound, red dog type dog, king charles cavalier, staffy, rottweiler, german shepherd, chihuahua, Molly Meldrum's dog Ziggy, Yvie Jones' dogs.,

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
Labrador was #️1.
Poodle was #️15.
Others in the top 25 I can recall : labradoodle, shih-tzu, pomeranian, jack russell, greyhound, red dog type dog, king charles cavalier, staffy, rottweiler, german shepherd, chihuahua, Molly Meldrum's dog Ziggy, Yvie Jones' dogs.,
hooray for the shih-tzu

and the maltese

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Ridiculous!! Much better dogs than Rottweillers.
I'm not really a dog person, though I don't dislike them unless they are snappy or aggressive.
The only dog I ever had was a beagle, who got shot.
I once housesat with a huge Rottweiler and 2 Jack Russells. The Rottweiler farted constantly and the Jack Russells were yappy, but they were all ok, friendly dogs.

sav0001

I watched about 5 mins of the 90210 remake. They are all referring to their real life names rather than their characters, and 90210 as a tv show "reunion", which is odd.
That's because it was never meant to be a remake. It's a meta look at the lives of the actual actors trying to get a revival up and running, rather than what the characters in the original show are up to now.