Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Martha has always spoken in a very monotone voice. Quite unanimated. I love her website though! I've got so many ideas from that woman.

ACA: The Impregnator

Yeah it sounds like a movie title but the ad on TV used those very words.

Tonight on ACA guy on the dole who has done the wild monkey with 30 women (according to promo) and all have had babies...

The reporters hound the guy till he admits he's a scumbag and he's on the dole and rides a bmx.

You can't write stuff this good it's gold......

I cant believe they aired this - im now dumber for watching this segment.

I think Emcee is suggesting that "The Impregnator" as not worthy of its own thread and that perhaps it could have gone in the TV chat thread.

I think Emcee is suggesting that "The Impregnator" as not worthy of its own thread and that perhaps it could have gone in the TV chat thread.

Oh .... I C.......

I still want to know why Katie felt the story was bad for the brain.

i tried my hardest not to listen to it in the background - honestly who gives a flying fukc about some little twerp who cheats on his girlfriends? is this really 'a current affair'? and i have NO IDEA how he even got that many girlfriends, it looks like his mum used to bash him daily with the ugly stick, and then make him drink a gallon of dumbness.

i tried my hardest not to listen to it in the background - honestly who gives a flying fukc about some little twerp who cheats on his girlfriends? is this really 'a current affair'? and i have NO IDEA how he even got that many girlfriends, it looks like his mum used to bash him daily with the ugly stick, and then make him drink a gallon of dumbness.

Katie your post really did make PMSL :D

It would have to be one of the worst shows on tv. It makes a mockery out of journalism. And people go "Oh! I saw on current affair last night about this bloke who slept with 100 people, conned oldies into an investment scam and then ran away with the lifes savings of a terminally ill women, and then he died after having a 10 day erection! And now his family is suing the government!!!".

It's like That's Life or Take 5 magazine, but on tv.

This was after a story about a plumber who charged an old lady $1750 to fix a leaking tap.

see i thought that was news worthy. expose the (im going to borrow this phrase) arsetard for the scum he is.

the old lady mentioned she was saving for a new oven, and had so far saved up $1700- and then guess what the bill came to? $1752.

AND when ACA confronted the guy - he assulted the camera man :eek: and of course its all on tape (dumbarse he is)

Back