Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Bachelor in Paradise and I'm a Celeb Get Me Out....both confirmed new seasons coming

Oooo they have some juicy ideas for the Jungle,

I think Jackie saved I'm a Celebrity. Talented reality TV star. Knew exactly where the cameras were and appeared in most of the footage of the show.

Jackie.......hmm.
Can you remind me? Jackie who......I really can't remember, I have a handy habit of removing most of the traces of RTV contestants
I can only recall who won, the rest =oblivion

This starts tonight, last year/season 1 was excellent.....clashes with Survivor, catch up it is worth it
They don't have very good survival instincts.......
If I got lost, or became homeless I would try and hide in Myers, or hang out in a hospital emergency, until I found a better option
And, anything open 24 hours, hide in a church, sports grounds have OK spots

Filthy Rich And Homeless

'Series 2, Episode 1'

SBS, 8:30pm, Tue, 14 Aug 2018, 60 minutes

NEW SHOW

Five high-profile Australians with the potential to effect real change will swap their privileged lives to discover what life is like for the nation's homeless in the country's most expensive city - Sydney. Stars actor and broadcaster Cameron Daddo, charity fundraiser and Sydney socialite Skye Leckie, author and journalist Benjamin Law, politician and activist Alex Greenwich and singer and Instagram star Alli Simpson.

Tim Guest, Kayla Fenech, Jellaine Dee, Stu Laundy, Christin Wilkins, Indira Naidoo, Dr Catherine Robinson

I guess they chat to series 1 people

Jackie.......hmm.
Can you remind me? Jackie who......I really can't remember, I have a handy habit of removing most of the traces of RTV contestants
I can only recall who won, the rest =oblivion

The real housewives psychic who appeared in every shot.

I won't taint this place with a new thread but to the one other here who watches (surely there's two of us) can I just say I totally loved the garden bathroom on the block. I don't know why the judges hated it so much!?

I won't taint this place with a new thread but to the one other here who watches (surely there's two of us) can I just say I totally loved the garden bathroom on the block. I don't know why the judges hated it so much!?

@Meglos does i think, and others, check who posts in House Rules

That property, has me gagging, I used to do outreach there, it was not as horrible as they dramatise it, all kinds of services helped out there, it is a loss to the poor.

@Meglos does i think, and others, check who posts in House Rules

That property, has me gagging, I used to do outreach there, it was not as horrible as they dramatise it, all kinds of services helped out there, it is a loss to the poor.

I've always suspected they trash the place before hand for "drama". I did actually read an article about it's life before. Sad they didn't mention it on the show. I only bother with the reveals these days. I would love them to do terrace houses again. These unit blocks are getting a bit old.

Also I would totally not want to live in one of the penthouses. I ain't no goldfish and don't want to give the neighbours a free show.

I do watch The Block still and am actually starting to enjoy this season a bit now.
200_d.gif

My ranking of the bathrooms were:

1. Norm & Jess
2. Hayden & Sara
3. Bianca & Carla
4. Kerri & Spence
5. Courtney & Hans

If someone chucks a tanty and says they're quitting, that should be final. No producers sweet-talking them into staying. (I'm talking about the Block).

If someone chucks a tanty and says they're quitting, that should be final. No producers sweet-talking them into staying. (I'm talking about the Block).
she was going to a wedding,the producers like the drama on the block...although I do agree with you

OMG......this is BRILLIANT

My favourite morning news ABC...is kicking arse. As it should, being the ONLY proper news and current affairs with no bullshit, no cash for viewing
Just decent, smart humans, being proper journalists

They don't wake up with Today! Nine's breakfast program is beaten by ABC News in Melbourne during ratings stoush... after Karl Stefanovic moved his show to the Victorian capital to lure back viewers

Despite Karl Stefanovic's best efforts at luring back viewers, Melbourne still refuses to wake up with Today.
According to ratings published by TV Tonight, Nine Network Today show was beaten in Melbourne by ABC's breakfast programs and Seven Network's Sunrise last week.
While Today finished with just 43,000 viewers, ABC snagged a total of 63,000 viewers (a number that includes both ABC News Breakfast's 43,000 and ABC News Mornings' 20,000).
Meanwhile, Sunrise took out Melbourne's top spot with 71,000 sets of eyeballs tuning in.

Back