Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

in light of life on mars being axed...

hey can anyone tell me if any tv shows that have been remade for america have actually worked?

Dexter has been axed as well. Not suprising given the ratings.

I think most fans have probably already seen season 2.

Edit: Nevermind, it's been moved to Sundays after Rove

Last edited by a moderator:
I rented season 2 from Blockbuster, I went in there half a dozen times before it was available to rent. lol.

But it was like $12 for the whole season, so I was probably better off buying it.

How crap does the AFL footy Show set looks? It doesn't even have the logo anyway.

How crap does the AFL footy Show set looks? It doesn't even have the logo anyway.

I was disappointed last night.....I expected a lot more changes, this show needs a whole new revamp. The set looked ok but to get rid of the logo was a definite no no. I didn't miss Trev because he hardly played a role anyway. Hutchey is a bit of a turn off at how pissed off he gets with Sam taking the piss....and that's why he does it.

My main gripes with this show is that Gary contributes nothing, I am sick of the hairy man and crying jokes...boring, he is a fence sitter. James Brayshaw is so much better. I hate the fact that they crap on about who they have on the panel and then give then hardly any time to talk...the hosts just want to dominant but I want the players to talk a hell of a lot more, afterall they bloody play the game It seems as if it gone from a serious footy show with a few jokes to a funny show with a bit of footy.

No I don't think so. I heard it will air in the US in September this year.

so where is dexter, i think i have missed the last couple of weeks..

what is going on? damn fta morons.. grrrr..

Has Georgie Parker fallen on hard times?
I just discovered she's doing ads for Katies now.

Last night i saw that ad for cadbury with the guy in the gorilla suit playing the drums and instead of Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight. It's John Farhnam's The Voice song. It doesn't suit the ad and was wondering how long did it takem them to find a song with the same drumming to match the gorilla

I think people have finally realised how annoying she really is. Can't stand her.

I've never liked her either, she has an annoying superior air about her. Did you see her on Good News Week a little while ago? Crap.

I've never liked her either, she has an annoying superior air about her. Did you see her on Good News Week a little while ago? Crap.

Yes, she was just as bad on Spicks and Specks. Attention seeking at its finest.

Yes, she was just as bad on Spicks and Specks. Attention seeking at its finest.

and she was just as bad on The Glass House a few years ago. I was hoping Wil Anderson would punch her in the mouth to shut her up. Looked like he wanted to too lol.

i dont even bother watching spix and spex any more..

did anyone say jumped the white pointer??

On TT last night they were talking about getting Aussie passports, a lady and her son in the exact same position as we were getting mine!!

We just got over it and paid the $100 application to get the documents though. lol :)

Back