Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

Full disclaimer: I completely retract my earlier comments about Jack/Emily after the latest batch of episodes. 😂

Full disclaimer: I completely retract my earlier comments about Jack/Emily after the latest batch of episodes. 😂
He’s giving me Kate/Alex vibes but he’s a bit of a copy of a copy. I’m not hating him but he’s not playing as well as I’d initially hoped.

Initially wasn’t a fan of Chloe but I’ve definitely warmed to her.

I was indifferent towards Courtney for the majority of the series but I’ve grown to dislike him.

I was a Terilisha stan however her blocking I feel was inevitable. Every time she attempted to distance herself from the drama she was sucked right back in. I’m disappointed Savannah’s meetup was part of a twist as it would have been awesome to see the two rivals go head to head.

I felt River was a bit too dull in the beginning so it’s been nice to see more of him over the last few episodes. I agree that if he makes it to the end he stands a good chance at winning as he’s a middle ground player and the final rating will be a tactical vote. I’d much rather a more tactical player win but I could live with it if he did.

Overall I’m loving the tactical gameplay this series...

Something tells me Channel 4 and Netflix are like oil and water.
It is interesting how C4 get a credit for originating the format on the Netflix version considering they don't actually produce shows themselves and rely solely on independent producers

It is interesting how C4 get a credit for originating the format on the Netflix version considering they don't actually produce shows themselves and rely solely on independent producers
As far as I know C4 can’t produce shows in house due to their public broadcast licence... That said I believe they’re involved on the development side and it would appear they retain a small producer credit when their original formats are sold. I believe both Queer as Folk and Shameless both credit Channel 4 even though the American versions were handled by different production teams for Showtime.

Last edited:
Binge watched the first season and up to date with the second season on Netflix this past week.
wasn’t that keen on Joey at the start, but ended up loving him. So glad he won. Enjoying the drama this season and I feel the contestants are more on to the format this season. The TeamTerilisha and TeamSavannah #GirlSquad drama was engrossing! Finding Chloe HILARIOUS! I think Khat and Mitch are great intruders, playing it well. Intruders had no hope first season. The divide this season means Mitch and Khat have a real chance!
Is the UK version on Netflix?

Binge watched the first season and up to date with the second season on Netflix this past week.
wasn’t that keen on Joey at the start, but ended up loving him. So glad he won. Enjoying the drama this season and I feel the contestants are more on to the format this season. The TeamTerilisha and TeamSavannah #GirlSquad drama was engrossing! Finding Chloe HILARIOUS! I think Khat and Mitch are great intruders, playing it well. Intruders had no hope first season. The divide this season means Mitch and Khat have a real chance!
Is the UK version on Netflix?

No it isn't. Only the French and Brazilian versions.

I’ve watched the last four episodes (skimming through the last two) and cannot say I am not disappointed with the lack of game plan these contestants have.

Chloe, Trevor and River basically handing Courteney the win.

Been waiting since this afternoon and it's now 7.15pm and eps 9-12 still aren't available I don't know why.

Been waiting since this afternoon and it's now 7.15pm and eps 9-12 still aren't available I don't know why.
Not sure what their release time is but it’s only 0715 on the east coast of the US. I’m an hour ahead and I’m only just starting work for the day.

Back