Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

Emily reminds me of this guy, he's such a dweeb:

hqdefault.jpg

Groaned when they pulled that twist again :rolleyes:

Groaned when they pulled that twist again :rolleyes:
I guess technically it's new since The Circle UK has only been legally viewable in the UK, so most people wouldn't know that it's been done twice at this point (or once if this was filmed before UK S3 like S1 was filmed before UK S2).

I guess technically it's new since The Circle UK has only been legally viewable in the UK, so most people wouldn't know that it's been done twice at this point (or once if this was filmed before UK S3 like S1 was filmed before UK S2).
I know, but you know what I mean. It's getting tired for those of us who keep up with these things. I hope everyone catches on early like in UKS3. It looks quite likely as they seem to have given them a tricky catfish a la Father Tom.

This batch of episodes really re-enforced my not liking Courtney.

Surprised last week's fan vote had him as the most liked player.
Oh I hate him so much.

Also, early prediction but I’m convinced Lee/River is going to win.

I'll join in the Courtney hate.

Yes, groaned at the twist and that neither of the eliminations just stuck to purely rating the Influencers, though tbf I think with Courtney/River that seemed likely to be the outcome anyway. I do think the newbies though lifted these episodes - always thought Ed would have done much better without his mother last year so no wonder his brother didn't bring her. Also liking that this is nowhere near as catfish heavy as the UK version - just 4 of the 11 players so far are catfishes.

One more thought - I think Alex, who won the first UK series, did reveal he was asked to go back for the second, presumably as a new catfish. Wonder if they might do this here if they could get their first winner to agree - and would be more interesting in this case with them not being a catfish last year so them having to do something completely new.

Have they not put the UK version on Netflix outside of the UK?

This batch of episodes really re-enforced my not liking Courtney.

Surprised last week's fan vote had him as the most liked player.

He is one of the few I like this season. He is my favourite player followed by Trevor. Dont know why people are hating on him for playing the game well.

No, because they don't own the rights to it.
I'm sure at least the first UK season was on Netflix in America at least before the US version began. I'd have thought they'd have first dibs to it internationally.

His personality reminds me of Joey who was my favourite last year. Mitchell is way better looking though.

Back