Skip to main content

The Block

SJ drives me fucking bonkers. She's too much haha. Also, their fireplace was in the wrong spot? Nice room, but didn't get the hype.

A&S room was fucking horrid - sorry!

I like the renovators room the best, I think its the most saleable out of all the houses so far. But the beanbag was certainly not high end!

The chippy couple's walk in robe was amazing, but not sure it's the first thing you wanna see when you walk into your bedroom? Probably needed to flip the rooms.

The boys room wasn't bad, but the study looked cheap. A nice day bed or something would have been better.
Yeah SJ is something else isn't she but so is her hubby imo. Yes, the fire is in the wrong place or the wrong orientation...would have looked better angled? And have these people ever owned a wood burning fireplace? They can be very messy and I'm not sure the bedroom is the right place for one...much easier to push a button on a gas log burner.

Agree that chippy couple's walk-in robe was amazing but I think it's ridiculous that it's the first thing you walk into...it would never work for me..geez I'm opposed to ensuites where you have to walk through the robe to get to them...ideally, imo, it should be bedroom, ensuite and then walk-in.

I hated the boys cheap and nasty study...it was all I could see!

Unless A &S change their attitudes and work ethic...perhaps they are better off to leave? I still don't get why people apply for this show and expect it to be "hard" but not as "hard as they imagined"!...EVERYONE says it's tougher than anything they've ever done so why do some people still not believe it? Especially people who have no trades or experience in renovating?

Unless A &S change their attitudes and work ethic...perhaps they are better off to leave? I still don't get why people apply for this show and expect it to be "hard" but not as "hard as they imagined"!...EVERYONE says it's tougher than anything they've ever done so why do some people still not believe it? Especially people who have no trades or experience in renovating?
was she liked in "neighbours" ? I am sure she is used to a different kind of TV

Ah yes, the woman who played Dipi Rebecchi.
Let's put it this way, I didn't miss her when she left 🤭
Her character was a bit bland, in my opinion.

Is this a celebrity Block?

Ah yes, the woman who played Dipi Rebecchi.
Let's put it this way, I didn't miss her when she left 🤭
Her character was a bit bland, in my opinion.

Is this a celebrity Block?
No, it's not a celebrity The Block...I guess her and her hubby just applied like everyone else. She's proving to be a little "difficult" to deal with and the producers are loving the drama they're getting from both her and Ankur.

No, it's not a celebrity The Block...I guess her and her hubby just applied like everyone else. She's proving to be a little "difficult" to deal with and the producers are loving the drama they're getting from both her and Ankur.
I could imagine that's how she'd be. She seemed to have that "attitude" face, even as her character.

This was from 6 September. Scotty revealed the team spends, but only the tv audience knew who spent what. O & O total was $7500 for plasterers.

Just noticed the subtitle of this season. WTF is Tree Change supposed to mean?

You know when you move to the beach it's a Sea Change so when you move to the country it's a Tree Change (The Block is usually done in Melbourne but this year it's being done in a rural location)...neither makes much sense to me but that's the terms they use.

You know when you move to the beach it's a Sea Change so when you move to the country it's a Tree Change (The Block is usually done in Melbourne but this year it's being done in a rural location)...neither makes much sense to me but that's the terms they use.
I see. I’ve honestly never heard the term before.

Back