Skip to main content

The Block-Art deco building

I just caught up with this week's Block. TWD takes preference, of course, because I'm not a complete idiot.

OMG!! Could Kim and Chris be more awful? No. No they could not.

I just caught up with this week's Block. TWD takes preference, of course, because I'm not a complete idiot.

OMG!! Could Kim and Chris be more awful? No. No they could not.
And what did you think of TWD?

And what did you think of TWD?

I actually thought that it was way too violent. They didn't have to dwell on the horrific beatings so much. I much prefer it when it's just zombies and attempting to create a viable and safe community. The introduction of Negan is simply stomach churning.

What did you think?

I actually thought that it was way too violent. They didn't have to dwell on the horrific beatings so much. I much prefer it when it's just zombies and attempting to create a viable and safe community. The introduction of Negan is simply stomach churning.

What did you think?
I thought it showcased the fact that in an apocalyptic world Human's are the danger,not the zombies.I have read a lot of zombie and post-apocalyptic books and everyone's main theme is that humans revert to their basic human nature once law and order is gone.Every psychopath and sociopaths dream scenario.It was violent yes but it was also about Negan asserting his control over them and what better way to do that than by killing two of their people,Glenn probably would have been saved if Daryl hadn't lunged at Negan.This is going to affect everyone's story over the season and in seasons to come

Gosh I came here to bash the block but it's all about apocalyptic disasters and zombies.
Disaster = The block
Zombies = The Block

Old Grumpy Dan didn't even connect his toilets and basins!!!!!

Gosh I came here to bash the block but it's all about apocalyptic disasters and zombies.
Disaster = The block
Zombies = The Block

Old Grumpy Dan didn't even connect his toilets and basins!!!!!
LOL I moved it to the correct thread.

Dan...expert renovator and didnt even do the basics.I saw someone on FB say that they had a friend who stays near one of the old block buildings and there were tradies there for two months afterwards fixing everything up[DOUBLEPOST=1477471863][/DOUBLEPOST]and Kim...she gave the girls $4000 for a kitchen????? still don't like her one bit

Kim ordering her coffee between those ten showers she took in three months.

giphy.gif

Everyone is bitching about money, meanwhile Kim and Chris are secretly doing this in their apartment:
nRSjkLu.gif

Reactions: Jam
Ahh channel nine you have done it again aired the last room reveal after saying the cricket was replacing it, so many people have got all the way to the end and missed the last reveal. Fruckers!!! I tuned in tonight and got the crap open for inspection bs

Ahh channel nine you have done it again aired the last room reveal after saying the cricket was replacing it, so many people have got all the way to the end and missed the last reveal. Fruckers!!! I tuned in tonight and got the crap open for inspection bs

I watched it tonight and wondered if I'd missed something, the open inspection episode was quite boring.
The absolute worst thing about all three major channels though is they continually lie about how long each show goes for and the correct times. So you set your device to record a show, and because X Factor or whatever overrun by 20 minutes, your recording cuts off too early. UGH!

wow Kim and chris ,Dan and Carleen and the boys (whatever their names are) really got bashed

Great profits all round. Not my ideal winner but at least it wasn't Dan & Carleen or Chris & Kim. I'm glad they got something, but I don't want to see them on my tv again.

I wish Andy & Ben and Kim & Chris had gone earlier in the auction order so they could've gotten more. They were genuinely happy with whatever they got, whereas you could tell Julia & Sasha and Dan weren't happy that they weren't going to win the $100,000. Plus Dan would've just be annoyed he had lost to Will.

Still, the good ones still made decent money - so overall I'm happy. Wish the bad ones hadn't performed as well as they did though. Oh well.

Back