Skip to main content

The Block 2017

We need new judges - ones that viewers actually respect their opinions and ability and then have masterclasses.

I want Deanne Jolly to replace the bogan from Wantirna. :laugh:

disappointed the boys are getting rid of the wood feature in the dining room. I really liked that

Hrm. Strange choice, I'd rather they get rid of the tetris around the TV.
yes I think that is what most feedback I have seen has said too. I feel for the guys - the two male teams always cop shite for it not being feminine enough. I would rather buy a place that has been finished with quality finishes, and add a feminine touch if required. I suspect sticks and wombat are about to lose all the features that make their house special.

Watching last night's, so I haven't read the comments here.

What a CROCK that when Jason & Sarah bitched about Josh & Elise, they just happened to have half a point from each judge deducted from them. Oh LOOK, that makes you equal first place, so you'll get ten grand and can continue on in the show...

yes I think that is what most feedback I have seen has said too. I feel for the guys - the two male teams always cop shite for it not being feminine enough. I would rather buy a place that has been finished with quality finishes, and add a feminine touch if required. I suspect sticks and wombat are about to lose all the features that make their house special.

They do use a lot of wood which I usually quite like but I have felt they've gone a bit overboard. Maybe that's because their use of wood is a bit more rustic than my tastes. But yeah they'd want to be careful about removing the wrong things.

Watching last night's, so I haven't read the comments here.

What a CROCK that when Jason & Sarah bitched about Josh & Elise, they just happened to have half a point from each judge deducted from them. Oh LOOK, that makes you equal first place, so you'll get ten grand and can continue on in the show...

Wait, what? I've just been watching the reveals. They complained and the results were changed? So they didn't get a perfect score? That's crap. At least Josh & Elise got to keep the full 10G and didn't get half of it taken from them.

Wait, what? I've just been watching the reveals. They complained and the results were changed? So they didn't get a perfect score? That's crap. At least Josh & Elise got to keep the full 10G and didn't get half of it taken from them.

Yep, Jason went snooping and complained to Scotty that something didn't meet the right specifications, so the judges deducted 1 1/2 points from Josh & Elise. So Jason & Sarah got 10 grand each (which Ronnie & Georgia complained about as most ties are split).

Yep, Jason went snooping and complained to Scotty that something didn't meet the right specifications, so the judges deducted 1 1/2 points from Josh & Elise. So Jason & Sarah got 10 grand each (which Ronnie & Georgia complained about as most ties are split).

Hahahahaha. Of course Ronnie & Georgia complained. I'm remembering now the promo about the hot plates?

Which reminds me did anyone else think Josh & Elise's benches seemed narrow? Like there was no depth to them? Or am I just crazy?

I can see why Jason and Sarah live in a half renovated house. What are they even doing on this show?

So they got the Gatewick.....expect some rumbles...some of the displaced and services can't be happy
And it would be nice if this show did something for the homeless instead of taking their last resort.

So they got the Gatewick.....expect some rumbles...some of the displaced and services can't be happy
And it would be nice if this show did something for the homeless instead of taking their last resort.
actually that is really old news but I think Nine ensured no-one was left homeless before taking possession.

I used to do outreach there, such sad stories some residents had.

Wouldn't it be nice if instead of being about greed, they did one series for charities, making something nice for homeless.

Back