Skip to main content

The Block 2017

I'm sick of the lies used to try to suck people in to watching this. I watch anyway, but I don't need to be teased that people will be kicked off for the first time in Block history, only for them to be given yet another second chance.

Why didn't they replace Sticks.

They have replaced others when they had to leave for awhile.

Also why weren't Jason & Sarah???? not allowed to not show their 'untouched' room.

I haven't been watching. That house with the white and grey diagonal tiling on the verandah, step and path is eye watering. I would not want to walk up there drunk. I might even trip on that step when sober.

Did the judges comment on this?

We've not got that far yet. Good point though those tiles could get confusing.

I'm sick of the lies used to try to suck people in to watching this. I watch anyway, but I don't need to be teased that people will be kicked off for the first time in Block history, only for them to be given yet another second chance.

They really didn't do anything in their rooms! I was quite surprised as I don't bother watching the show during the week. Who would they even replace them with though if they did get booted?

They really didn't do anything in their rooms! I was quite surprised as I don't bother watching the show during the week. Who would they even replace them with though if they did get booted?
They brought in another couple to replace the one with the drug-convicted guy in a previous season, but that happened very early in the season (first few eps I think)

Jason seems very lazy and Sarah is as we say here in SA "Deurmekaar"
I would expect as a nurse she would be a lot more organized and better at the paperwork[DOUBLEPOST=1505149931][/DOUBLEPOST]
They gave up,they can say what they like they did!!

Jason seems very lazy and Sarah is as we say here in SA "Deurmekaar"
I would expect as a nurse she would be a lot more organized and better at the paperwork[DOUBLEPOST=1505149931][/DOUBLEPOST]
They gave up,they can say what they like they did!!

Deurmekaar, I love it. After googling, Sarah is indeed very Deurmekaar.

Proving how influential The Block is, after last night's montage of Wombat to 'Endless Summer Nights' by Richard Marx, the song re-enters the itunes chart at #47. I bet Richard Marx himself would be WTF about that, but would appreciate the money.

I like the song, but thought the montage was ridiculous. Is the Block now a platform for cheesy music videos? He was even doing choreography.

Proving how influential The Block is, after last night's montage of Wombat to 'Endless Summer Nights' by Richard Marx, the song re-enters the itunes chart at #47. I bet Richard Marx himself would be WTF about that, but would appreciate the money.

I like the song, but thought the montage was ridiculous. Is the Block now a platform for cheesy music videos? He was even doing choreography.
The whole block seems different this year,from the way they do their confessionals and those montages,the dance,the disguise for elyse hiding from the papparazzi seems to have been added in afterwards

Oh my lordy. The cheese factor on that was huge. They really were grasping at straws on how to pad out last nights episode between that and the other disguise piece.

Oh my lordy. The cheese factor on that was huge. They really were grasping at straws on how to pad out last nights episode between that and the other disguise piece.
I know right? Instead of doing crap like that,why not do a small DIY piece ie: teach the viewers how to paint correctly or something renovation based,even styling tips would be better

I know right? Instead of doing crap like that,why not do a small DIY piece ie: teach the viewers how to paint correctly or something renovation based,even styling tips would be better
oh I would love that much more - but they would also probably do it it such a highly advertising way - lets pose with this brush and this paint etc. grrr

That's a very good point. Instead of wasting so much time running around clueless, why can't they have a weekly MasterChef-style masterclass, where an expert teaches them how to paint/wallpaper/hammer/glue things together properly, or tips on how to style? Put the judges to use.

Back