Skip to main content

The biggest narcissist wins! (with clip)

I actually agree with you, but loved Tim's childish, lighthearted behaviour, alot of my friends didn't, they all went for Tahan because they thought she was gorgeous. I did like Ben 13', I obviously wanted Tim to win, so I hated that Ben was the pick to do it, but when he was voted out so early I was upset, also because I thought it was Ed's turn to go. But I would have loved to have seen Ben in the top 3. Poor guy didn't even do anything wrong, was just an underestimation of saves. I'm glad the network gave him little jobs to do, he's so good in the media.

I absolutely loved Ben this year too... He was the only HM who made me laugh hysterically and cry sincerely. He was the most lovable character I've seen on any BBAU... I also think he would have had his character assassinated by the power players had he stayed on for much longer. His success will be long-term and it is well deserved. He just needs to shake the Tim monkey off his coat tails...

I absolutely loved Ben this year too... He was the only HM who made me laugh hysterically and cry sincerely. He was the most lovable character I've seen on any BBAU... I also think he would have had his character assassinated by the power players had he stayed on for much longer. His success will be long-term and it is well deserved. He just needs to shake the Tim monkey off his coat tails...

I'm proud of Ben, especially after seeing his Current Affair interview, I suffer from anxiety too and am so proud of him for exposing himself to that degree with it. But I love that Tim said he was going to take Ben to Graceland, I really think he cares about him, and was happy to hear that.

[video=youtube;kXPiEicc59s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPiEicc59s[/video]

I remembered this clip from Seinfeld after watching the BBAU2013 finale. This is just for a laugh guys. lol ;)

Start watching from the start of the race at 2:40 into this clip.

Jerry = Tim

Guy losing the race to Jerry = Ed

Elaine = Tully

Lois = Heidi

I think it's pretty close to what happened in the finale as Tim walks past his fellow housemates? hahaha ;)

Hahahaaaa.... Perfect analogy!!

I'm glad Tim nudged Tully away, it was HIS moment. Tully's nothing more than an attention seeker, she came back for a second interview, she walked inside the house to kiss Drew, she got involved in Drew's eviction, she damn well made sure that SHE was the first to congratulate/console/greet Tahan on making it that far and i can only assume that she would've wanting nothing more than to stop Tim in his tracks and give him a nice loooooong hug and kiss to congratulate him to make sure he knows that only she is the most happy for him, as well as hold up production that clearly had their priorities wrong in terms of time management (stupid roller coaster song or lantern dance anyone?) that was somehow behind schedule that meant we missed out on a Tim interview.

He should've clocked her one.

Yep, thats why they have psychologists on these shows.

If you had a family member with a mental illness, you would not ask this ridiculous, loaded question. I am trying to picture my sister in the BB house, living in close quarters with other people... Yeah, nuh. I do think she would be able to successfully pull the wool over the eyes of the casting crew though!!

As a separate issue... Narcissism isn't necessarily debilitating to the person who carries that personality disorder, but it is HUGELY upsetting to those who have to tolerate it on a daily basis.

Hi fans, I have a mental illness and I don't believe I should be precluded from living the full life available to you two 'healthy' people. Fortunately, the law (it's called the Disability Discrimination Act) sides with me.

you must be watching a different clip, he ignored them all and hugged heidi cause she's as hideous as him and they both work in radio so love themselves, also Heidi forced the hug on him. You can see in his eyes he doesn't give a shit about them when the rest of them will all be friends. he has a severe personality disorder and just like a kid got his own way so will never change.

Speaking of personality disorders

Hi fans, I have a mental illness and I don't believe I should be precluded from living the full life available to you two 'healthy' people. Fortunately, the law (it's called the Disability Discrimination Act) sides with me.

You've seen what it does to "healthy" people. its like a pressure cooker in that house, they dont want anyone stabbed or attacked or in anguish.

You've seen what it does to "healthy" people. its like a pressure cooker in that house, they dont want anyone stabbed or attacked or in anguish.

As offensive as your comment is, it's just words on a page. If you were actually in control of my accessibilility to the BB competition or anything else, it would be a matter for the Human Rights Commission.

Not sure that anyone mentioned that you should be unable to apply. There is a thread at the moment regarding struggles people would have in the house... It would be hard enough for many posters just living without little luxuries. I personally wouldn't apply to be on the show due to claustrophobia... If you think you could handle the dynamics then go for it.

I have had enough to do with mental illness to know that living in the BB house would not be the ideal scenario for the people I know to put them selves through. Not saying that goes for everyone.

Back