Skip to main content

The biggest narcissist wins! (with clip)

pawlini

I've got the power
Watch this clip from 50:25 as Tim walks to the stage, completely ignores his fellow HM and even bumps hard into Tully and just pushes his way through like "fuck you guys, It's all about me!" I really do hope he loses all the money in 2 weeks

[video=youtube;7f9ZUSyRvxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9ZUSyRvxQ[/video]

Watch this clip from 50:25 as Tim walks to the stage, completely ignores his fellow HM and even bumps hard into Tully and just pushes his way through like "fuck you guys, It's all about me!" I really do hope he loses all the money in 2 weeks

Yes, I see what you mean. Tim high fives everyone and even gives a hug to Heidi. Give up, Tim won. except it.

Yes, I see what you mean. Tim high fives everyone and even gives a hug to Heidi. Give up, Tim won. except it.

you must be watching a different clip, he ignored them all and hugged heidi cause she's as hideous as him and they both work in radio so love themselves, also Heidi forced the hug on him. You can see in his eyes he doesn't give a shit about them when the rest of them will all be friends. he has a severe personality disorder and just like a kid got his own way so will never change.

you must be watching a different clip, he ignored them all and hugged heidi cause she's as hideous as him and they both work in radio so love themselves, also Heidi forced the hug on him. You can see in his eyes he doesn't give a shit about them when the rest of them will all be friends. he has a severe personality disorder and just like a kid got his own way so will never change.

I think you're seeing what you want to see, not what actually happened.

Tim wasn't my preferred winner either, but reading your ridiculous drivel I almost wish he had been. He won...fought hard, played the game and won. Try to be a gracious loser...hard as that may be.

I'm not usually a selfish person but have to admit facing the audience and having just been told I'd won. Stopping to greet the others would be the last thing on my mind...meh perhaps I have a severe personality disorder :/

My theory is the producers told him to hurry the f%$k up because they had wasted so air much time repeating scenes we had already seen 5 times before and of course Ben and Laylas 15 extra minutes of fame, oh can't forget the lanterns.

He just seemed like he was in a rush, that's all.

[video=youtube;7f9ZUSyRvxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9ZUSyRvxQ[/video]
Lol, the thing I noticed at the start of the video was that Matt was there first in line, arms wide ready to hug Tahan but she just walked past him and went to hug and kiss Tully instead.

My theory is the producers told him to hurry the f%$k up because they had wasted so air much time repeating scenes we had already seen 5 times before and of course Ben and Laylas 15 extra minutes of fame, oh can't forget the lanterns.

He just seemed like he was in a rush, that's all.

It did seem very rushed but even if it wasn't I think some people have never been overwhelmed before and seem to think people should behave a certain way under those circumstances :/

Please stop trying to smear Tim. No one can argue the fact that when you think back on BBAU 2013...it was the season of Tim.

The End.

Bumping into someone? Surely only someone born evil would be capable of such brutality.

If you go back to the behind the scenes of his coming out of the house, he gets out of the car and is specifically told what to do - "ok mate, what you're gonna do is walk down to the guard of honour... you're going to high five, do whatever, do all that, I'll meet you at the other end..." etc. There's a cut between the end of that and the next step obviously (otherwise we'd all have seen the crew meeting him at the other end). It was a finely tuned production, he was doing what he was told to do when he was told to do it.

http://content3.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/66bfa5d0-31b5-45e6-af6f-ddd6f30cd326.mp4

This happens A LOT around here.
I've noticed. Seems silly once the season is over. I didn't find any of the housemates unlikeable, even if I didn't enjoy them momentarily. There has been far worse HMs (& for me, worse HGs in BBUS) than Tim.

Please stop trying to smear Tim. No one can argue the fact that when you think back on BBAU 2013...it was the season of Tim.

The End.

I absolutely love your avatar. The Blackhawks are amazing!

Last edited:
Back