Skip to main content

The Best Ever Big Brother Winner And The Worst Ever Winner

I think Tim was the first time any of my favourite housemates won the show!
2598t5d.jpg

It was AMAZING! My favourites never win. Normally if I like a HM they will unfortunately get the "Lucas" curse! Not this time though. :thumbsup:

I tend to stop watching when there is no one I like left.

This must have happened in 2005, because I don't remember the Logans winning, although I do remember some one catching on that their personalities were different.

It must have happened really early in 2008, because I thought Terri was first evicted!

You've all inspired me to watch the earlier series, again.

Best: Reggie. 2003 will always be my most loved series

but then again Jamie did have the complete package (lol)

Worst: That all were pretty bad

Best: Benjamin hands down (in my opinion the best housemate of bbau)
Worst: Logan's/
Jamie (Camilla should have won)
Alisha (zach should have won)
Tim (tahan should have won)

Best: Reggie, Tim (the only two winners that I wanted to win)
Worst: Terri, both Ben's, Peter (wasn't he just a clone of Ben anyway?)

I forgot that Terri won (the horror of it must have caused me to erase it from my memory). She is proof that the general Australian public still tolerates people with racist views.

Best: Reggie, Tim (the only two winners that I wanted to win)
Worst: Terri, both Ben's, Peter (wasn't he just a clone of Ben anyway?)

I forgot that Terri won (the horror of it must have caused me to erase it from my memory). She is proof that the general Australian public still tolerates people with racist views.

The producers were pushing for "the oldest contestant" to win in that series. They even kept voting lines open and revealed voting graphs until they got the result they wanted. That is clear rigging in my opinion. :madd:

And I think most people saw Terri as "the nice grandmother". But that was because she was the ONLY grandmother we have had in the house!

They were definitely trying to portray her that way in the last month or so.

Worst is the vile narcissistic gay Ben from a couple years ago.

Being gay has nothing to do with it. :shifty:

The last two years -

Michael Beveridge, Ben Zabel. Both early favourites, both had huge public support early, both fizzled towards the end of the series, both eliminated before the finale.

Ben Norris, Tim Dormer. Both were hated almost immediately by the public, both were eventually fan favourites, both were playing the game, both won Big Brother.

Who knows? Maybe Prisus will get to join the club.

not quite sure I'd paint Ben Norris as a "fan favourite" - he had a fair share of haters, and in my opinion, he only won because of the fans who just didn't want Estelle to.

not quite sure I'd paint Ben Norris as a "fan favourite" - he had a fair share of haters, and in my opinion, he only won because of the fans who just didn't want Estelle to.
He won the show? That makes him the fan favourite - A LOT of people found him entertaining.

Well yes, they are the fan's favourite housemate from the year, at the time - hence why they won ... Unless it was vote to evict.

Hmm... I disagree though. Just because you win doesn't mean you were "a fan favourite". "Fan favourite" is a definition to me of someone who was majority liked by the fan base, some examples from past seasons would be Reggie, Chrissie, Sarah-Marie, Vesna, Zach and Fitzy. (I don't like all of them just examples of popular HMs)

I'm pretty sure they have haters too but I would say the majority of BB fans supported them.

2012 is a controversial one - on one side you would have people saying Benjamin was lovely and entertaining and on the other side would be people saying Benjamin was a bully and not entertaining. He divides the fan base in half so I wouldn't think of him as "a fan favourite". I think he would be in the "fans divided" category with the Logans, Jamie and Terri.

Back