Skip to main content

The Best Ever Big Brother Winner And The Worst Ever Winner

I tend to stop watching when there is no one I like left.

This must have happened in 2005, because I don't remember the Logans winning, although I do remember some one catching on that their personalities were different.

It must have happened really early in 2008, because I thought Terri was first evicted!

You've all inspired me to watch the earlier series, again.

Terri WAS the first one evicted, but it was a fake eviction. It was really to determine who would be looking after Corey Worthington during his stay in the house...

I can't remember who won every season, but I think Tim was a very worthy winner, even if he's not quite the misfit and saint he believed himself to be.

The absolute worst winner, hands down, was Terri. A horrible horrible racist who was edited to seem like a sweet old duck. Ugh. It still annoys me.
This. So much. Terri was a bigoted, ignorant and nasty woman who won because she was backed by the bigoted, ignorant and nasty Kyle Sandilands.

And Tim, the ultimate BBAU contestant, won because he was the exact opposite. He's fun, warm, intelligent and decent.

Best: maybe Tim
Worst: Logan, just edging out Ben from a few years ago. Hated that guy, but Logan's win was worse because the guy he beat deserved it so much more, and would have been the best ever.

I'm surprised at people saying Trevor was a good winner. Boooooooooring. All he ever did was talk to the birds, jump out from behind doors and tie up Ashalea (who I LOVED, incidentally) in a box

What did Terri say that was racist?....all I remember from that season was plain jane Alice being on the treadmill 24/7.

Back