Skip to main content

The Best Ever Big Brother Winner And The Worst Ever Winner

The best so far has definitely been Reggie, hands down.

I can't, however, just choose one winner as the worst. To me, Ben, Peter, Trevor, the Logans, Jamie and Terri were all equally terrible HM's who won the final prize. :wtf:

Unfortunately if any female is going to win this year it will be Skye
The last two years -

Michael Beveridge, Ben Zabel. Both early favourites, both had huge public support early, both fizzled towards the end of the series, both eliminated before the finale.

Ben Norris, Tim Dormer. Both were hated almost immediately by the public, both were eventually fan favourites, both were playing the game, both won Big Brother.

Who knows? Maybe Prisus will get to join the club.

Best - Tim
Worst - I'm going to go against many here any say Reggie. Jamie, Trevor and The Logans.

Best: Reggie
Worst: peter 2002.

Can someone post pics of all the winners ? I've totes forgot who most of them are!!

Best: Tim, The guy made his own fun instead of sun baking all day and contributed to a lot of content for the show.
Worst: Jamie, Mr. Sensitive, oh what a fucking bore this man, or should i say "man" was. Cry, cry, cry, gives words of enlightenment and wisdom at such a young age, then back to cry, cry, cry. "And here's your Big Brother winner..." Ughhh.

I saw your comment, lucky for you it ain't 2008

iVDolHE3TcAux.gif
Soz Madge. I deleted that post because I made an assumption about you without knowing first.:shamefully: My bad.

Terri still in my worst 3. ;)

Last edited:

I was cursed, the ones I liked least ended up winning in most years.

I didn't watch 2001.

The best winners from what I have seen are Reggie and Tim.

The rest were terrible - Peter, Trevor, one of the Bogans, Jamie and Aleisha may as well have been pot plants. The other Bogan, Terri and Benjamin just behaved in a way that made them look like horrible excuses for human beings (however my view of Benjamin has changed recently, given how much he has helped us here recently at BBB (y) ).

Back