Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

That's right, Sasha is artistic. Wouldn't know it from that mess lol

I went looking online to see if he had any art up, can't seem to find any. I think one painting was posted here. I feel cruel saying it, but it was pretty basic. Very muddy colours (too much black from a tube, rather than mixing it out of colour), not a lot of life to it.

I went looking online to see if he had any art up, can't seem to find any. I think one painting was posted here. I feel cruel saying it, but it was pretty basic. Very muddy colours (too much black from a tube, rather than mixing it out of colour), not a lot of life to it.

I can't even colour between the lines so wouldn't be basic to me lol.
That's why I really admire people with artistic talent because my brain isn't wired that way.

I love the chemistry between Sam and Sasha

highlight of the night was Dave showing a bit of fun with the garlic on the prawn cocktail for Sash ... but from then on for him it was a downward spiral - he withdraws into himself too much in group situations - and really did look at times like he couldn't be bothered making any effort

relying on getting her up to Darwin so she could see the "real him" ... was never going to work

I swear if Ritchie uses the "Sam you look amazing" line again I'll have to smack him - I really like him but get some new lines Ritchie - please

I'm totally over Michael of the squinty eyes ... you can also see there is tension between him and Sash - and its coming from Michael ... Sash puts his hand out for a handshake etc Michael never is the one to initiate it

Alex is just boring to me ... I don't see her being able to be herself with him ...

It's Sasha's mum who makes the "if the family" comment ... but I think as always we'll find its been edited to make an interesting promo and its pretty lame ... just like Ritchie's mum sounds like she is disapproving and saying "she's nothing like I thought she was" but we'll see she's saying she likes her and had the wrong idea about her ...

so who's rushing to make a bid then? it's for a good cause ...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171968400725?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Mmm Alex shirtless doing the ironing. Now that's hot, hotAny man doing the ironing or using a vacumn cleaner is pretty hot, but shirtless Alex. Be still my beating heart. Still think he's going home and think that he and Ash Pollard would have a heap of fun. Sorry watching in QLD time despite living in NSW Grrr

I can't even colour between the lines so wouldn't be basic to me lol.
That's why I really admire people with artistic talent because my brain isn't wired that way.

That's why I feel cruel saying it, because everyone has to start somewhere. I've got a fine arts background, so it's coming from there for me. But constructive criticism is pretty much integral to developing your art. And, colouring between the lines is over rated!

that convo when Sam gave Sash the rose was odd. He wasn't making any moves physically, he was very much distancing himself, and she had to initiate the kiss.

that convo when Sam gave Sash the rose was odd. He wasn't making any moves physically, he was very much distancing himself, and she had to initiate the kiss.
I think its the nature of the show - the ball is squarely in Sam's court - she has to be the one to make the moves ...

I saw real connection between the two of them tonight ... more than she's shown with other guys so far[DOUBLEPOST=1444818524][/DOUBLEPOST]$122.50 ... I think Sash needs to get some of his mates bidding STAT!!!

I always thought it was the chopping block... I've heard chopping board a few times now on this show and it sounds weird to me.

Back