Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

10914151_1678176829063592_1883649512_n.jpg

sash1313I moustache you a question Sam! Another great date with S. Frost this time for a great cause! The painting is up for auction, please visit www.strokefoundation.com.au for more details! Hashtag get involved...really starting to get this hashtag thing!

She should have sent them both home really. I don't think she has feelings for Alex anywhere near the others and it feels kind of weird her meeting his family.
Didn't she say that we'd be surprised who she chooses? So you never know.

I certainly agree there's a real connection between Sam and Sash. As a viewer though I just find them so utterly boring together to watch.

Yep, i remember dating a Sasha, looked good, good times were had, but bored me to tears - not a long term commitment

I really don't have any issues with Michael even. After the first episode I thought he might turn out to be a bit of a snake in the grass/entitled twat but I have to admit he hasn't really done anything to suggest that. I find him a bit whiny but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

I really don't have any issues with Michael even. After the first episode I thought he might turn out to be a bit of a snake in the grass/entitled twat but I have to admit he hasn't really done anything to suggest that. I find him a bit whiny but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.
he has mean eyes ... soulless ...

It is an erroneous presumption to make that females are less capable of doing well in an educational or work environment in any and all faculties.
Whether they are able to or not, I do know that women let the computer programming goodship dotcom bubble set sail without noticing. There was an industry there for a while. Have a look at the Apple app store. You can develop an app without leaving your parent's basement and post under a male luckdragon pseudonym if the repression is so bad...but women aren't choosing that. There is no boy's club making men successful there. I'll say it. Women don't want to program. By self choice.

Yep, i remember dating a Sasha, looked good, good times were had, but bored me to tears - not a long term commitment

Yeah. I actually think he and Sam are probably well suited but I find him terribly boring from a viewing perspective (not that any of them are really interesting - but I find Sasha particularly boring). That's when I have to remind myself that Sam needs to pick someone she's compatible with - not who I would prefer to watch.

Nah, he's ok. I think though everyone can see the outcome for him even if they even make a mediocre try

I think a surprise would be Richie winning considering all the talk of the "alphas" in Sasha and Michael and Sam's attraction to them.

Alex would be too much of a surprise me thinks...as much as I think he's sexy (just not right with Sam).

They are squinty...but I can't make the call just on that lol. I wish I could, I predicted he'd turn out to be a bad egg, but I haven't seen it yet.

I don't think he's a bad egg, I do think he's holding back what he really thinks though and tells Sam what she wants to hear. In my opinion.

I'm actually in the east coast this week but didn't watch it in real time and am now catching up online.

So far I'm seeing how Dave is being a bit grumpy but I do agree with him that "fun facts" should be fun! All this "I'm afraid I'll never find my soulmate", "I'm afraid I'll like someone and they won't like me back" from Michael and Sam aren't exactly what I would call fun facts...

After seeing Sam and Sasha signing their names on that artwork which is to be auctioned off, I can't help but think surely Sasha wins... because the artwork would be more, um, valuable if it was created by Sam and her final chosen one, and this will make the winner of the auction happier, lol.

Back