Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

So the ratings are still OKish, 880,000 last night but compared to the Bachelor drama (1.48m highest)...it's very sanitary since David, Drew and Davey were exterminated.

Sam doesnt seem to have any issue with his kissing technique so that's all that matters ;)

If a guy was a sloppy kisser he'd surely be a priority to get rid of and you wouldn't put yourself in the position to have a single date again ...

Plus she leaned into him for more so ... i dont see there's an issue :)

Oh my lord. Well, likewise, she doesn't seem to have a problem of any sort with Michael.

Could I just say - if one more person tells me it's Sam's choice - I will scream.

Yes! I know it's Sam's choice. It is a TV show about Sam's choice. ARGH!
No it's not. It's about the mother's choice. :p

Logan?

He's hiding the bogan very well.

(No offence to any Logan residents - I can say that because they can't bash me up for another hour ;))

(joking Qlders :p)

Last edited:
Yeah right Michael. Just let me pretend not to let that ball through the keeper. Unlike you SAM :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hello, the only night I watch Bachelorette is tonight as the lead into my favourite Gogglebox.
With adds and bits and pieces of repeats sometimes, this show is quite easy to follow without watching a lot.

But - I miss stuff.
So, can somebody tell me has the setback/heartbreak he leaves or something goes wrong bit happened yet?
Whatever did happen to slimy guy Blake? Did they get out. bonk and he was a dud? Was there ever anything explained what went on?
Excuse my ignorance.:)
Oh and what does Sam do for a living???

Back