Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

love how we're saying the cricket date was boring .. but the other bachelors were all "oh mann WOW!" over it and envious.

I swear I'm sick of the sight of that bloody couch!! keeps popping up everywhere!! and in the middle of the SCG ffs - isn't that sacrilege right there??

did anyone notice Dave talking about ticking all the boxes and the indefinable 11th box which just "is" ...

coinkydink we had Sam talking about her guy not ticking all her boxes???

I liked Dave on that date ... Drew got a bit too lovestruck too fast ... I wish he'd cut his hair or always wear it in a manbun ... he looks so much better when its not just limply hanging there

Think Keiran might be the next to go - don't see any connection there - plus I'm shallow and I don't like his haircut

And Tony - he reminds me of a Ken doll ... he's a funny shade of almost orange and that hair!! does it even move in the wind?

Still liking Michael ... and loved the guys reaction to Devoid's (misspelt intentionally!) departure

I love that you CAN tell what SamFro's thinking - her face is so good to read ... there was no way anyone else was going home tonight ...
and LOVED how even Osher turned his back on Devoid.

btw Osher - you need a better fit of suit ... that one tonight was too tight and looked uncomfortable!

Oh poor David. I am going to be haunted for days by his final words in the car. I hate it when my favourites go home early.

The guys he spoke up on behalf of, misguidedly? She'll toss them out like ninja knives in the next couple of eps. A prophet is not honoured in his own land...
I don't believe he WAS truly speaking up on their behalf - he just read the expression on Sam's face and knew he'd stuffed up so then tried to come across as some altruistic guy thinking about the poor other guys who weren't getting any time with Sam .. BS ... total BS

I don't believe he WAS truly speaking up on their behalf - he just read the expression on Sam's face and knew he'd stuffed up so then tried to come across as some altruistic guy thinking about the poor other guys who weren't getting any time with Sam .. BS ... total BS
Could be....or Michael could be big noting around the mansion already peacocking etc and David took an opportunity to point it out....lol and it backfired.

Well, if you review the footage - he was trying to get them to cut in on Michael, so they'd have a chance to talk to her before the end of the party and they were too shy and respecting that stupid Bro code... so he bowled in. And blew it.

If he'd stayed silent he'd probably have a rose and we would have much more viewing pleasure.

The boys look much better in their casual attire. Dave looks a little cuter too. Richie (I honestly already forgot their names- it's terrible), yeah Richie he looks hotter in a tee.

I wonder if she knew Kayne was one of them, and that's why he was second last?

Well, she knew she hadn't made time to speak to Kayne. If David had kept his trap shut I think Kayne would've been the one to get the chop. Ah, well, it's her show.

Well, if you review the footage - he was trying to get them to cut in on Michael, so they'd have a chance to talk to her before the end of the party and they were too shy and respecting that stupid Bro code... so he bowled in. And blew it.

If he'd stayed silent he'd probably have a rose and we would have much more viewing pleasure.
HE wanted to cut in - but knew it broke the bro code - so he wanted others to do it so they'd be the ones breaking it ...

he wasn't thinking about anyone else but himself

whilst I hate the constant referral to the bro code ... its just common decency to allow Sam time with whoever she chooses for however long she needs with them ... he needed to realise he was NOT the one in control here - Sam is. She decides.

Bye Bye Devoid :)

HE wanted to cut in - but knew it broke the bro code - so he wanted others to do it so they'd be the ones breaking it ...

he wasn't thinking about anyone else but himself

whilst I hate the constant referral to the bro code ... its just common decency to allow Sam time with whoever she chooses for however long she needs with them ... he needed to realise he was NOT the one in control here - Sam is. She decides.

Bye Bye Devoid :)

Whoever Sam chooses? From memory, Michael asked her for time?

Back