Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Oh FUCK.

Poor David. I think he read the situation quite well - he just missed the memo about not describing what is actually going on to those engaged in it.

She does want a baby daddy, she does go for a guy that looks good in a sharp suit (Blake, cough). And it's not like she was going to give Michael the flick in the rose ceremony. It's a pity he spoke up; maybe he shouldn't drink? Are they drinking??

But her reaction was way over the top - so I say he called it quite well.

Leave Michael alone!

latest

I missed it. He hasn't really bowled me over though which is disappointing cos I hate being a flake.
Don't lie, you love playing hard to get;)
Oh FUCK.

Poor David. I think he read the situation quite well - he just missed the memo about not describing what is actually going on to those engaged in it.

She does want a baby daddy, she does go for a guy that looks good in a sharp suit (Blake, cough). And it's not like she was going to give Michael the flick in the rose ceremony. It's a pity he spoke up; maybe he shouldn't drink? Are they drinking??

But her reaction was way over the top - so I say he called it quite well.
Yeah she did over react... But that's just women for you!

My wonderful Mr Wurray has set up an antenna for our camping tv we can now watch the show woohoo!! I just saw the ad @Sweetgeek with David the model getting a mouth from Sam, he's a bit too cocky isn't he.

He is emily from bachelor, but worse! I love that Sam doesn't take crap from the boys. I admit though he does seem entertaining, dumb, arrogant, bit his facial expressions and his obliviousness is just hilarious

Missed tonights ep, but looking forward to watching in the weekend... loved the comments!

Nah seriously David is a massive knob, it was obvious he thought from the get go that he was there as a gift to Sam.

But he made for awkward television which I like so it's a shame he is out.

Dave is my favourite now, Michael has gone down heaps in my books, he overplayed the victim role.

Shit! This was on tonight wasn't it? Visitors! Visitors decided to come over- out of all nights! Please tell me this is up online... Crap!

Back