Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I don't know, I think she was just having a laugh really.
I agree though about Blake, I don't know if she was saying she liked him though, more having a joke at the expense of Louise, although I have to admit I skipped past the first bit lol

Huh? I don't know what you are talking about, 1st bit of what ? The last series she was in?

I have not watched any bachelor shows, all I know is this girl accepted a proposal from the slimy lizard guy on Celeb Apprentice & then he dumped her?
So, my question is simply is this girl nuts????

Huh? I don't know what you are talking about, 1st bit of what ? The last series she was in?

I have not watched any bachelor shows, all I know is this girl accepted a proposal from the slimy lizard guy on Celeb Apprentice & then he dumped her?

Sam Frost is a bit dull, but not nuts. I can't explain her taste in men - he was the only one available, after all.

The other poster thought you meant that article about the fellows on this new show.

Reactions: kxk

I thought you were talking about the writer of the blog post, my apologies I get you now lol.
I never saw the appeal of him so all I can say is Stockholm Syndrome?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...bachelorette?bftw&utm_term=4ldqpgd#.ldpY2PEOA

We Made A Drinking Game For “The Bachelorette” Australia
You’re welcome/we’re so sorry.

posted on Sept. 23, 2015, at 1:43 p.m.

It’s here! The first ever Australian version of The Bachelorette.
anigif_enhanced-23989-1442976971-2.gif

Ten
To make the ride even more ~fun~, we created a drinking game that will take you through the season.
anigif_enhanced-21426-1442979147-10.gif

Ten
So settle in, buckle up, and get ready for one helluva hangover…

enhanced-18197-1442974254-1.jpg

I just realised daylight savings starts Oct 4 so after next week I won't be watching at the same time as those in the southern states :arghh:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguilla...bachelorette?bftw&utm_term=4ldqpgd#.ldpY2PEOA

We Made A Drinking Game For “The Bachelorette” Australia
You’re welcome/we’re so sorry.

posted on Sept. 23, 2015, at 1:43 p.m.

It’s here! The first ever Australian version of The Bachelorette.
anigif_enhanced-23989-1442976971-2.gif

Ten
To make the ride even more ~fun~, we created a drinking game that will take you through the season.
anigif_enhanced-21426-1442979147-10.gif

Ten
So settle in, buckle up, and get ready for one helluva hangover…

enhanced-18197-1442974254-1.jpg
Thankfully I won't be playing this week, lol. Night shift starts again tonight. Does that right side of her gown look a tad large for her bosom?

I'm not sure I'd still be crying a year after a short courtship ended. But I suppose that's just me and Sam could be legit.

Sam was good on The Project btw. Jennifer Byrne tried to have a go and Sam deflected her nicely.

Back