Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

The davey Lloyd guy? I think it's him on the nina article, based on a completely superficial observation, but he looks the hottest.

The davey Lloyd guy? I think it's him on the nina article, based on a completely superficial observation, but he looks the hottest.

From first glance I think Michael's the hottest but to be honest going by their promo shots they're all a bit AWG.

From first glance I think Michael's the hottest but to be honest going by their promo shots they're all a bit AWG.
AWG?

Well from the picture of the 14, none of them really make me go :jawdrop:. The selfies are way better. Where are the exotic men?

Average White Guy.

Well from the picture of the 14, none of them really make me go :jawdrop:. The selfies are way better. Where are the exotic men?

Totally agree. Some are even a bit lights out curtains closed IYKWIM.

As for the lack of flavour Ten seems to have brought back White Australia.

2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif
2095c354.gif

Yeah no total babes (or what I assume would be) that one bald guy is very masculine though...don't chicks like manliness? lol...I'm totally out of my element here.
@jessy_girl will hopefully join me though!

Yeah no total babes (or what I assume would be) that one bald guy is very masculine though...don't chicks like manliness? lol...I'm totally out of my element here.

Yeah bald dude has a bit of a rugby look to him.

Do they do makeovers on the Bachelorette like they do with Beauty & Geek? Longhaired dude (whose name is apparently Drew) needs one stat.

Last edited:

Hahaha yes, solidarity.

I'm not sure about these guys either, I could get swayed with that cute puppy though. He may be hot?!

I shared a pic of Michael and his profile ages back!
Nobody listens to the dyke:arghh:

What about Sasha? Isnt that a girls name?

Back