Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

on ebay right now - any takers??

s-l225.jpg

New listing Dinner Date With Michael Turnbull Bachelorette Star 4 Support Joey Lynch Charity
CHARITY AUCTION: Proceeds to CanTeen
  • AU $500.00
  • 0 bids
  • Free postage
not sure how they'll wrap him but postage is free - you read it here!!

I had a quick listen, not really my style as I can't stand Rove and his lame jokes but generally Sam did quite well for a newbie. I'm sure she got a crash course in training just as all the BB stars of past did. I guess if there had been a BB this year then that might have been where they started casting. I will tune in here and there to check in on her but I think they had good rapport and she held her own. If it was me it'd just be Rove talking non-stop and me in silence.

Sasha Mielczarek ‏@SashaMielczarek 4h4 hours ago

Well done to @Sam_Frost and @Rove on their debut on 2Day FM! Absolutely killed it but apparently not as much as Sam's pants which she wet
1f633.png

Over sharing must be part of the job description and what makes Sam appealing for radio. Chrissie Swan does similar. Guess it translates as down-to-earth (no airs and graces) and fallible, which helps to build audience empathy.

Sounded like Rove was really putting on the laugh though.

Over sharing must be part of the job description and what makes Sam appealing for radio. Chrissie Swan does similar. Guess it translates as down-to-earth (no airs and graces) and fallible, which helps to build audience empathy.

Sounded like Rove was really putting on the laugh though.

Jimmy Fallon style?

VOM.

Why aren't I that special?' Sasha Mielczarek pokes fun at Sam Frost after her confession that she WET herself during a date with Bachelorette runner-up Michael Turnbull
By Jennifer Smith For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 09:16 EST, 10 November 2015 | Updated: 10:43 EST, 10 November 2015

• Her embarrassing admission that she wet herself on The Bachelorette shocked listeners and her 2DayFM co-host Rove McManus.

But Sam Frost's weak bladder was a source of contention for someone else - her beau Sasha Mielczarek.

Poking fun at his girlfriend on her breakfast show, the 30-year-old joked about being jealous the accident hadn't happened on one of their dates.

Scroll down for video

2E42687900000578-3310969-image-a-1_1447103876693.jpg

+5
    Jealous? Sasha Mielczarek, who recently debuted a new look for Movember, said Sam Frost's confession to having wet herself during a date with Michael Turnbull left him feeling as though he wasn't as special

'I'm thinking "why aren't I that special?"' Sasha told Rove as he chatted with the pair on Tuesday morning.

His appearance came after Sam's admitted during their debut show that she suffered a slight mishap after her whale-watching date with runner-up, Michael Turnbull on The Bachelorette.

The 26-year-old confessed that after 'six hours of filming', she was desperate to find a lavatory when the boat she and Michael had been sailing on docked.

2E40226900000578-3310969-image-m-3_1447103949257.jpg

+5
    Oops! Sam admitted that after filming with the 34-year-old for 'six hours', she was left with no other choice but to relieve herself when she hopped off their whale watching boat

Unable to find one nearby, she was forced to relieve herself when jumping off the vessel and onto the beach.

Taking to the airwaves this morning, Sasha was clearly eager to embarrass his girlfriend further.

'Hi, tell me what's the bladder? Oh sorry, I meant matter,' he joked after being welcomed on to the show by Sam.

Admitting that he was aware of the embarrassing moment before Sam broadcast it yesterday, he explained: 'I did know about it but I only got told about a week ago knowing that she'd tell it on the radio anyway.'

2E41E27A00000578-3310969-image-a-4_1447103993736.jpg

+5
    Doing well: Sasha praised his girlfriend for her radio efforts, warning that he'll set her right if she goes wrong

2E389C9700000578-3310969-image-a-6_1447104065880.jpg

+5
    New role: The 26-year-old made her radio debut with Rove McManus on 2DayFM on Monday morning

The construction manager went on to describe the surprise of finding that his private life would once again be laid bare as a result of Sam's new job.

'It's been fairly aggressive you know. We got a coffee only a week ago and next thing you know, I'm getting a broadcast over national radio about my back hair and the fact that I'm going bald.

Praising his reality TV starlet for her radio efforts, he went on: 'At the moment you guys are doing really well, Sam's going on the right track. If she veers off I'll pull her up on it.'

2E0DE1C300000578-3310969-image-m-8_1447104102743.jpg

+5
    Open: Sasha admitted that he had found his private life laid bare as a result of Sam's new job on the radio

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...te-runner-Michael-Turnbull.html#ixzz3r5bKJAnK
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hot couple! Sam Frost strips down to her bra in sultry shoot with shirtless Sasha Mielczarek... as they feature on Who Magazine's 'Most Intriguing People' list
By NOLA OJOMU FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 02:00 +11:00, 12 November 2015 | UPDATED: 02:23 +11:00, 12 November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gazine-s-Intriguing-People-list.html#comments

They had the nation tuning in each week to see Sam Frost find love with Sasha Mielczarek on the premiere season of The Bachelorette.

So it comes as no surprise that the pair have been named as two of Australia’s 'Most Intriguing People' in the new collector’s issue of Who Magazine.

The reality show couple found themselves joining the likes of A-listers Rebel Wilson, Chris Hemsworth and Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in the 2015 list.

Scroll down for video

2E5867EB00000578-3313848-image-m-13_1447251192119.jpg

+6
Hot topic: Sam Frost and Sasha Mielczarek have been named as some of Australia’s Most Intriguing People in the new collector’s issue of Who Magazine

And fans of the pair would certainly be keen to get a good look at their photo shoot for the magazine as 26-year-old Sam stripped down to a bra and zipped leather shirt as she lay upon a shirtless Sasha in bed.

Casting her seductive gaze at the camera while Sasha looked to the side, the couple oozed sex appeal as the headline reads: ‘I found the love of my life. I can’t believe it. It blows my mind.’

Speaking about the special issue, editor Shane Sutton told AAP: ‘Everyone in there is intriguing for their own reasons. It's an incredibly diverse portfolio.’

Sutton said Turnbull's push to power was an intriguing political move, explaining: ‘We tried to get a sense of the person behind the scenes - family life, what he's like at home, even what he watches on TV.'

2E5867EF00000578-3313848-image-a-11_1447251136468.jpg

+6
Made the cut: The reality show couple found themselves joining the likes of A-listers Rebel Wilson and Chris Hemsworth in the 2015 list

It turns out that Turnbull's favourite show is House of Cards, the political drama starring actor Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood who schemes his way to becoming US president.

Other notables to make the top 40 list include Lara Bingle Worthington, Ruby Rose and Sydney siege survivor Joel Herat.

This year marks a return to the stand-alone Most Intriguing Issue, with the list previously being rolled out in the magazine's end-of-year issue between 2008 and 2014.

Home-grown stars Rebel and Chris grace the front cover, but were unable to attend the launch party in Sydney on Wednesday night.

2E5867F300000578-3313848-image-m-19_1447252027429.jpg

+6
Rare interview: Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and his wife Lucy sat down for a chat with the magazine

2E55542300000578-3313848-image-a-16_1447251666471.jpg

+6
Their red carpet debut: While Rebel and Chris were unable to attend the launch party in Sydney on Wednesday night, Sam and Sasha were on hand to help celebrate the issue

Among the celebrities at the event were Bachelorette couple Sam and Sasha.

Wearing a black peplum top and pencil skirt, Sam looked glamorous alongside her beau who was wearing a tuxedo and growing a moustache for Movember.

The reality star weighed in with what she thought made somebody qualify for the award of most intriguing.

'I just find someone who has multiple layers like so many people who are going to be here, they're intelligent and they've got their wits about them, that's intriguing,' Frost told AAP on the red carpet.

The Biggest Loser couple Michelle Bridges and Steve 'Commando' Willis also arrived, with Bridges just five weeks away from giving birth to their first baby together.

Bridges was pretty clear about what she found intriguing as she said: 'I think it's the way that they hold themselves - someone who's quite charming. Interesting quirks makes someone intriguing.'

2E554B7700000578-3313848-image-a-17_1447251673193.jpg

Kisses: Wearing a black peplum top and pencil skirt Frost looked glamorous alongside her beau who was wearing a tuxedo and growing a moustache for Movember

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-s-Intriguing-People-list.html#ixzz3rCLiS2p1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

on ebay right now - any takers??

s-l225.jpg

New listing Dinner Date With Michael Turnbull Bachelorette Star 4 Support Joey Lynch Charity
CHARITY AUCTION: Proceeds to CanTeen
  • AU $500.00
  • 0 bids
  • Free postage
not sure how they'll wrap him but postage is free - you read it here!!

It's up to $2,325.00. I wonder do you get the full date treatment?

:angelic:

Sasha in that Who picture lying on the bed? --> would do.

Hunty those Ikea pics alone had me hot under the collar. I would have taken him then and there on one of their display beds.

Back