Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Ummmmmm...

Look she is really hot! Like if I took away big brother, seriously she is banging! So is he, so let them have fun. Can't blame a girl for wanting to get all over that lol

2E22B3FC00000578-3303724-image-m-2_1446730058556.jpg

I do love that dress! Hate to say it but together they look good. I just struggle to see the personalities together. That's why I am leaning more to this just being casual fun and nothing more

Re: Tully, if indeed there is truth to this its probably nothing too serious to get worked up over, but we will see. The thing is though, Tully was 25 when she was on BB and she's now 28, furthermore she has made a few changes to her life and lives in a new city with new friends, it's quite possible that the version of Tully we all saw on BB is not who she predominately is today. Let's pretend she and Richie get together for real, would he really put up with a crying cheating whinger? Probably not. So if this does prove to be a thing then I'd say it should be some evidence of personal growth for Tully.

Really though, if 2 reality stars want to make out then why not really. At that stage of proceedings it's pretty physical, and really they're both hot so it makes sense to me.

Yes, she looks good. And yes she's older. But just when I think maybe she's got herself sorted out comes the 'I'm so alooooooone' tweets and attention seeking poor me stuff. She's fine when she's busy and out with people but still hasn't learned just to be comfortable in her own company. I think she's got two sides, the mature well spoken, kick-arse side and the victim side. Which is why my eyes roll when I see her latching onto another ex reality contestant who's hot right now. Do I think they're a 'couple'? No.

Re: Tully, if indeed there is truth to this its probably nothing too serious to get worked up over, but we will see. The thing is though, Tully was 25 when she was on BB and she's now 28, furthermore she has made a few changes to her life and lives in a new city with new friends, it's quite possible that the version of Tully we all saw on BB is not who she predominately is today. Let's pretend she and Richie get together for real, would he really put up with a crying cheating whinger? Probably not. So if this does prove to be a thing then I'd say it should be some evidence of personal growth for Tully.

Really though, if 2 reality stars want to make out then why not really. At that stage of proceedings it's pretty physical, and really they're both hot so it makes sense to me.
Agree so much!

Looking at them together, they suit.

What we saw of tully was 3 years ago. And her personality was showcased to all, it would be hard not to reflect on it all considering the outrage she endured

Tully is starting to come across as a serial pest.
Only starting? She's been a pest from the moment she stepped into the Big Brother house. A curse on whoever cast her and inflicted her upon the unsuspecting public. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My eye-rolling at Tully has nothing to do with how she was on BB. In fact I had to pause for a moment then to remember what she actually got up to.

But 3 years on and all I'm seeing is her trying to be a fame whore. Her life literally seems to revolve around posting about spending time with other D grade celebs. I know it's possible that she does have some other stuff with actual substance going on we're not seeing but honestly, I think she'd go to the opening of a brothel if she could post about it.

Her and Richie could make a good couple for all I know (I have no idea what they're like IRL) but after Tully's absolute constant fame-whoring I can't help but roll my eyes seeing her cozying up with the new reality TV flavour of the month. Déjà vu and all that.

My eye-rolling at Tully has nothing to do with how she was on BB. In fact I had to pause for a moment then to remember what she actually got up to.

But 3 years on and all I'm seeing is her trying to be a fame whore. Her life literally seems to revolve around posting about spending time with other D grade celebs. I know it's possible that she does have some other stuff with actual substance going on we're not seeing but honestly, I think she'd go to the opening of a brothel if she could post about it.

Her and Richie could make a good couple for all I know (I have no idea what they're like IRL) but after Tully's absolute constant fame-whoring I can't help but roll my eyes seeing her cozying up with the new reality TV flavour of the month. Déjà vu and all that.

I agree, my opinions based on things she puts out there in the public, so she wants the public to see them get both positive and negative reactions from me. Nothing to do with the BB house.

I guess I just don't know what she updates on lol. I only know her as an ex bb, don't read tweets and all that and I rarely go in the housemates thread to know what's going on. So yeah I'm a little behind it a lot behind in all things celebrity wise

I don't follow her all that closely either tbh. It's just from what I have seen she seems to spend an awful lot of time latching onto people whose association might be able to get her the tiniest bit of fame and then making sure the whole world knows they're her "bestie" (seriously, how many of them does she need?). If the Richie thing were a once off I'd probably see it as genuine but given her history of latching onto flavours of the month I can't help but think she's just trying to use his current hype to get herself some attention.

Im probably completely wrong about her but it's difficult not to come to that conclusion when her popping up in other D grade celeb photos seems to be an hourly occurrence. I stopped following Tully ages ago and yet it seems impossible to escape her and what she's doing given how much she pops up with everyone else.

Last edited:
Tully is starting to come across as a serial pest.
Starting? Soon people will be issuing invitations the old fashioned way by snail mail or if they're done on facebook, making the group secret so she can't see them, lol.

I don't follow her all that closely either tbh. It's just from what I have seen she seems to spend an awful lot of time latching onto people whose association might be able to get her the tiniest bit of fame and then making sure the whole world knows they're her "bestie" (seriously, how many of them does she need?). If the Richie thing were a once off I'd probably see it as genuine but given her history of latching onto flavours of the month I can't help but think she's just trying to use his current hype to get herself some attention.

Im probably completely wrong about her but it's difficult not to come to that conclusion when her popping up in other D grade celeb photos seems to be an hourly occurrence. I stopped following Tully ages ago and yet it seems impossible to escape her and what she's doing given how much she pops up with everyone else.
Exacrtly what I was thinking last night about her.

Sam's first morning on Sydney breakfast radio this morning with Rove ... and I'm a tragic and set my alarm for 6 so I'd remember to tune in for their first show out of curiosity
Sign of the times that first caller in for a comp wants Sam to personally sign her prize cheque (cos of course Sam signs all 2Dayfm cheques) ... but the point is Rove Who?

Back