Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

A) Why the hell did Sam get invited to the AACTA's?

B) Why the hell did she wear this?

2F338F0000000578-0-image-a-309_1449659034807.jpg

As far as A goes I have absolutely no idea, seems weird to me. But B? I actually like this look lol! (don't judge :p)

Just thinking about this show and the Bachelor I really do wonder how much of it is scripted..

People who don't like the people in it say it is because they don't like them so nobody should?
I think some things are - like they might be told to keep a controversial person around for a little while.
But in the end, no. They have to live with each other afterwards after all.

yep done & dusted already ... only had time for the mag article to come out and it was over already

http://thefix.ninemsn.com.au/2015/1...nd-katrina-vincent-break-up-over-her-daughter

Michael Turnbull and his new girlfriend have broken up…and she's blaming her daughter
bylinejeremy2x.png
ByJeremy Helligar
2 hours ago
FIX1812_Michael.jpg

Michael Turnbull's search for lasting love continues.

The formerThe Bachelorettecontestant has broken up with his girlfriendKatrina Vincentafter only several weeks of dating.

Katrina, 30, announced the news on Instagram, and the split was clearly anything but amicable. She's since deleted every trace of Michael from her account.

"OK so for all of you who have been asking ... Michael and I are no longer together. He end up [sic] deciding he doesn't want to date a person with a child," she wrote, referring to her two-year-old daughterAva, whose pic was attached to the message.

"I am embarrassed and humiliated, I wish I didn't trust him so easily. Oh well you always learn from your mistakes."

Those are pretty harsh words, but they might come as something of a relief toSam Frost, 26, who rejectedMichael, 34, in favour of construction managerSasha Mielczarek, 30, inThe Bachelorettefinale.

Michael hasn't commented on the split, but he served up some pretty cryptic philosophising on Instagram.

"Sometimes it's best to stay silent as words don't do your private thoughts justice," he wrote.

That's quite a turnaround from the recentWoman's Dayinterview in which the new couple gushed about each other.

"I would definitely say this is the first time I've felt like this about any girl," said Michael, who contacted Katrina after coming across her Instagram.

"I knew literally from the first date that this girl is very, very special and there was no way I was going to let her go."

In fact, the little girl who supposedly gave him cold feet accompanied them on that first date. But it doesn't sound like it went so smoothly."

"Ava threw a bit of a tantrum at the coffee shop," Michael recalled. "So I piggybacked her to the park and we played on the swings, which is when she decided to throw up.

"I ended up cleaning up vomit on our first date, which I have never done before."

Though it didn't scare him off at the time, it sounds like he may have had a change of heart.

As for Katrina, she suggests in her latest Instagram post that she won't let this heartbreak define her.

Beware, Michael. You've been warned.

I struggle with the idea of involving any child in a new relationship so soon ... allowing them to form an attachment so soon ... involving them in magazine articles and on social media (especially when the other person involved has been on a reality tv show and has hoardes of followers who may or may not be reasonable thinking people lol)

this morning Rove McManus and Sam Frost broadcast first radio show of the year from LA - and their guest on the show was Rove's mate Jeff Probst (Survivor host) who said on air that Sam has a natural beauty in real life (she wasn't wearing any makeup)

2FC49C9000000578-0-image-m-35_1451831576322.jpg

Sasha made the trip over to LA too

2FC49C8000000578-0-image-m-38_1451831910438.jpg

Yes, but... he did catch up with Tully whilst there. Well not that there's anything wrong with that.

It would be pretty hard to not run into an ex-Australian reality TV star in Bali tbh, especially Tully who seems to cling to other reality TV stars

It would be pretty hard to not run into an ex-Australian reality TV star in Bali tbh, especially Tully who seems to cling to other reality TV stars

All the stars should have been in inverted commas

Back