Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

My favourite part of the audition form on the main page is:
  • You must meet the age criteria (Women: 23-45 years and Men: 25-40 years.)
When you press the apply button for the male lead role, it says this:
  • Single Men between the ages of 28-40.
This suggests to me that they have lowered the age limit for the lead next year. Makes me even more confident that they will choose Todd.

My favourite part of the audition form on the main page is:
  • You must meet the age criteria (Women: 23-45 years and Men: 25-40 years.)
When you press the apply button for the male lead role, it says this:
  • Single Men between the ages of 28-40.
This suggests to me that they have lowered the age limit for the lead next year. Makes me even more confident that they will choose Todd.

That seems pretty ageist.

Fight the patriarchy!

Shows like this make me sad sometimes. I see happy endings and it makes me think "will I ever find that?". I am convinced that they need to make a reality style dating show catered to my needs, ha ha.

That is probably the most whiny post that I have seen on Twitter in a long time. I have no idea where the sense of entitlement comes from either.

Hard to find a human to match you

You are on a Big Brother Forum and don't know who Tully is

giphy.gif
Never watched big brother much. Show was boring.

I watched one of the clips from The Project last night and I forgot to mention something I thought was odd. It was when Taite was asked about why he was in Fiji and the super vague response that he and Todd were hanging out in Fiji out but he didn't know why Todd was in Fiji

I watched one of the clips from The Project last night and I forgot to mention something I thought was odd. It was when Taite was asked about why he was in Fiji and the super vague response that he and Todd were hanging out in Fiji out but he didn't know why Todd was in Fiji
He's probably not allowed to talk about Bachelor In Paradise. Channel 10 have only confirmed a couple of people so far.

It is strange because I have heard Todd won't be appearing on Paradise. Must have been a stunt to make it look like they are both single.

Back