Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

No offence but I think Taite would have made a pretty boring Bachelor.
He's good looking enough but I didn't get much of a sense of his personality.

LOL at that article insinuating he wanted Ali to pick Todd instead.

No offence but I think Taite would have made a pretty boring Bachelor.
He's good looking enough but I didn't get much of a sense of his personality.

LOL at that article insinuating he wanted Ali to pick Todd instead.

I think he would have made a fantastic lead. Now it is likely that we may have to put up with boring Todd as the Bachelor. I personally hope not as I won't be watching if Todd is the Bachelor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taite and Ali break up soon though prior to Bachelor filming. I have hope that it can still happen, ha ha.

I think he would have made a fantastic lead. Now it is likely that we may have to put up with boring Todd as the Bachelor. I personally hope not as I won't be watching if Todd is the Bachelor.

I wouldn't be surprised if Taite and Ali break up soon though prior to Bachelor filming. I have hope that it can still happen, ha ha.

Todd was my favourite but I don't want to see him as Bachelor either, I think he's too good (as in sensitive and decent) for it.

LOL, I wonder if we'd see Ali back on Bachelor In Paradise looking for the love of her life again.

Todd was my favourite but I don't want to see him as Bachelor either, I think he's too good (as in sensitive and decent) for it.

LOL, I wonder if we'd see Ali back on Bachelor In Paradise looking for the love of her life again.

HA HA! I would not be surprised at all. Just like Rachael and Flo are doing it again. It is obvious that she believes in the process by her persistence.

HA HA! I would not be surprised at all. Just like Rachael and Flo are doing it again. It is obvious that she believes in the process by her persistence.

I think certain people become institutionalised the more they appear on reality shows, until they reach a stage where they are unable to sustain a relationship once the cameras stop rolling. I think Taite will be finding this out about Ali very soon, if it hasn't happened already.

I think certain people become institutionalised the more they appear on reality shows, until they reach a stage where they are unable to sustain a relationship once the cameras stop rolling. I think Taite will be finding this out about Ali very soon, if it hasn't happened already.

We need to remember that she was engaged not too long ago before appearing on Paradise.. I am confused why she goes on these shows looking for love when she was engaged. Just read this article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Oetjen-reveals-ended-previous-engagement.html

What I like was that it said she ended the engagement as her ex wouldn't communicate his feelings with her. Sound familiar? Looks like she makes the same mistakes again and again.

Confused about The Bachelor promos. This is the first time in years where they are advertising quite regularly for males to apply to be The Bachelor. Makes me think we may have a new lead next year.

I think this is more Ali than Taite. I'm probably more offended because I am from North Queensland and these places are smaller family businesses, not like the big businesses the Big Brother crew used

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...shameless-couple-Australia-just-one-week.html

They both are doing it from what I am seeing. Quite equally as well. Just posting photos together in Queensland like it is a blog, ha ha.

Confused about The Bachelor promos. This is the first time in years where they are advertising quite regularly for males to apply to be The Bachelor. Makes me think we may have a new lead next year.

They both are doing it from what I am seeing. Quite equally as well. Just posting photos together in Queensland like it is a blog, ha ha.

Not a fan

Reactions: kxk
Back