Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Me everyday knowing that I don't have a relationship/partner:

200w.webp

Sometimes your life can turn from being all grr and not going anywhere, to going exactly where you need it to go with the person you need to be going with.

Shows like this make me sad sometimes. I see happy endings and it makes me think "will I ever find that?". I am convinced that they need to make a reality style dating show catered to my needs, ha ha.

That was a legitimate complaint from the world's greatest singer. Her artistic temperament was enflamed by her passionate soul.

That is probably the most whiny post that I have seen on Twitter in a long time. I have no idea where the sense of entitlement comes from either.

Shows like this make me sad sometimes. I see happy endings and it makes me think "will I ever find that?". I am convinced that they need to make a reality style dating show catered to my needs, ha ha.

That is probably the most whiny post that I have seen on Twitter in a long time. I have no idea where the sense of entitlement comes from either.

You must not read that much Twitter.

You are a catch. You just need to be patient

I'm not a fan of this but because of that @Trala will love this
Given that I have never posted in this thread, I have no idea what you are talking about, but you already knew that.

This is your usual victimised behaviour. You seek me out, then when I respond you get to fire off invites to your pity party through the pm function and dramatically squeal “TRALA IS A BULLY STALKER!”

As I have said to you NUMEROUS times, if you don’t want to interact with me, stop seeking me out.

I see you Delcan. I always have and you can’t stand it.

Back