Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

...Ali sort of seems to be a tad bit desperate to hear 3 different guys to tell her that they all 'love her' to me... her fussy ego must be in overdrive at the moment methinks!... to be honest I think that Ali would be a 'high maintenance' type of woman to look after I imagine?... cheers.

..."Taite... I'm the star of this show... tell me that you love me... well do ya?... come on... say it!... you're making me look silly in front of Australia... well?... do ya?... huh?... huh?........."... cheers.

However........in my experience, guys gush they love you quite quickly, and even when it isn't responded
i find the reticence kind of odd

...my sweet darling wife saw it in my eyes that I was about to tell her that I loved her for the first time... even to this day she reads my face like an open book lol!... that's why I would never be able to play up behind her back... she'd suss it out in 1.32 seconds flat lol!... cheers.

...to me... Bill just wants Ali to pick him so that he can do the obligatory 3 month Media Circus route to further his 'media career' longer in my honest opinion... he's a Toady little shit as far as I'm concerned anyway... he just wants to 'use' Ali... cheers.

...those two bolts on the side of Bills neck are still missing... just like the scar on his forehead... make-up artists can do wonders nowadays can't they?... cheers.

Back