Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Remember the season preview opener.

It clearly had one of the guys (wont use names) saying "goodbye" to her at the final rose ceremony. Then proceeded to show her in tears. My guess is that she will reject that one.

...hmmmm!... perhaps you're right Affable... either way I'm hoping that both of the guys bail on her or her 'Reality TV' days are probably over I imagine?... neither of those guys need her 'clingy ways' from what I've seen... Todd is way too 'innocent' to be married to her methinks!... she would be way too demanding to live with I imagine?... either way... it will all pan out tomorrow night anyway lol!... yes... I'll be here for that for sure lol!... cheers.

...hmmmm!... perhaps you're right Affable... either way I'm hoping that both of the guys bail on her or her 'Reality TV' days are probably over I imagine?... neither of those guys need her 'clingy ways' from what I've seen... Todd is way too 'innocent' to be married to her methinks!... she would be way too demanding to live with I imagine?... either way... it will all pan out tomorrow night anyway lol!... yes... I'll be here for that for sure lol!... cheers.cheers.

She will probably prepare to go on a future series of Bachelor in Paradise once again.

I still think that Love Island would have been a better match for both Taite and Todd. They both can do better than her.

Dr9EgPlU4AIpblx.jpg:large

Didn’t see what inspired this, but I have to agree. 😁

...it was when he was in the car and was telling us that drivel about being 'shattered' or 'devastated' or whatever when all along he just wanted to be with Ali to prolong his 'media career' for another 3 months of the media Circus just to prolong his exposure on TV that's all oddjob my friend... he's just a slimy sneaky little shit dribbling user Leech that clings to other peoples necks the little lowlife loser... and they're his good points!... cheers.

I am convinced that is Taite, but not convinced that is Todd. It might not mean anything anyway - may have just been sent there as a decoy. But I still think she picks Todd

I wouldn't be surprised if someone known to the show snapped the picture to throw everyone off. I think even if Taite doesn't say that he loves her, she will still choose him. She is too invested in him.

...it was when he was in the car and was telling us that drivel about being 'shattered' or 'devastated' or whatever when all along he just wanted to be with Ali to prolong his 'media career' for another 3 months of the media Circus just to prolong his exposure on TV that's all oddjob my friend... he's just a slimy sneaky little shit dribbling user Leech that clings to other peoples necks the little lowlife loser... and they're his good points!... cheers.

Oh and he's a racist too. 🙄

I still suspect his home visit was set up to make her drop him so he’s free to go onto BIP.

Bill really shot himself in the foot with lying about his ex, but that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't genuine about Ali. Ali missed her opportunity to actually explain what the problem was, instead giving a pretty vague reason.

Bill is clueless. When someone asks if you have dated another person they specifically mean - have you had sex with this person?!

But, but... we haven't been boyfriend/girlfriend. I thought that's what you meant.
(Bill's experiences with emotional complexity clearly haven't taken him far beyond pulling girls pigtails or stealing someone's playlunch.
And while I didn't mind him as a comedy doofus, his grin can best be described as shit-eating. He's a boy in a 32 year old's body)

Back