Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

...to Bill... it's all about on how he looks on TV that's all... he has no interest in moving to where Ali is... he has no interest in having kids that would tie him down... he has no interest in Ali... he is just interested in himself... I hope that he and himself continue their beautiful relationship for the rest of their lives as they have done so far... no woman deserves to have that leech hanging off their necks for the rest of their lives... dump him Ali... then RUN!... cheers.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!... don't cry Bill... you don't have Ali but you still have your left hand... poor diddums!... cheers.

...so!... from the Ad just then... she says 'goodbye' to Todd and picks Taite and then he says "I can't commit to that" and then she's 'crying' and is just where the Honey Badger was then?... no new partner at the end?... is that what we're being led to believe?... yeah right... **yawn**... cheers.

...so!... from the Ad just then... she says 'goodbye' to Todd and picks Taite and then he says "I can't commit to that" and then she's 'crying' and is just where the Honey Badger was then?... no new partner at the end?... is that what we're being led to believe?... yeah right... **yawn**... cheers.

Remember the season preview opener.

It clearly had one of the guys (wont use names) saying "goodbye" to her at the final rose ceremony. Then proceeded to show her in tears. My guess is that she will reject that one.

Back