Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

He is very good looking (though way too young for me so I only mean that as an observation) but I don't see much of a spark of personality. He's nice and decent though (so probably totally wrong for Ali).

...Todd reminds me of Ron Howard's 'Ritchie Cunningham' character from 'Happy Days' to be honest... he's way way way too nice lol!... cheers.

...I don't think that Bill is good looking at all from a guys point of view... a bolt on each side of his neck and a scar on his forehead and... cheers.

...the sad part is... Todd may actually be in love with Ali but she isn't going to pick him... he's probably the only one left that has actual genuine feelings towards her too... being that her past track record for picking men to 'fall in love with' isn't all that good she will go for the wrong guy yet again I iomagine... Todd is in for a crash landing methinks!... cheers.

...if Ali picks Todd and they do actually 'live happily ever after' won't it stuff up her professional career as a TV tragic?... she'll never be able to go onto a 'Love' Reality show again would she?... cheers.

Back